ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
there's still a somewhat minor/major,depending on how you look at it bug that i mentioned a while ago that's still not been taken out.

after hermione first visits the office,if you talk to snape,after he leaves it'll trigger hermione's first visit again.

Dunjesus

Aug 5, 2018
Snape is already potentially part of the fun when Hemione does her "Dance for me", if you deny his "knock knock" then snape_not_invated = True (he is not part of any further sexual encounters).

That choice there is all you need to keep in mind if you don't want Snape content (If Silver choose to include anything more), as you can simply say:

"Nah, feck orf, Severus!"
Only that the development time for snape content could be used for better stuff.

Reactions: swmas

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
@DrFog
Not exactly the things you mentioned but I have designed a new potions brewing system. Just comes to finding a good time to start working on it. I think both asease, Loafy Dostov and I are interested in adding more interactive stuff to break up the visual novel aspects a little bit.

I might talk about it some more if focus shifts towards it. At the moment it's mosty just on "paper" like so many other things. The newer weasley shop UI was made in preparation for it though. The old one was just cluttered with text so it was worth changing anyway.

Glad you liked the cardgame. I can't help but injecting a bit if humour in my writing. I wanted the challenges espevially to feel something like an over the top duel to spice things up.

Reactions: DrFog

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I'm not sure if I encountered a bug or just missed something. But I already have unlocked all characters except for Luna. It seems to me she should be one of the first to unlock

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i found a card in one of the mirror of erised scenarios,i like that you can seemingly find them in certain places,hopefully you can eventually buy certain cards from the shop.

also,i was really happy seeing luna and iris in my starter deck,iris is awesome and,well,it's not a secret that i love luna,she's the best <3

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i found a card in one of the mirror of erised scenarios,i like that you can seemingly find them in certain places,hopefully you can eventually buy certain cards from the shop.

also,i was really happy seeing luna and iris in my starter deck,iris is awesome and,well,it's not a secret that i love luna,she's the best <3
Lucky bast*rd. I got Susan. :(

Reactions: LoafyLemon

swextal

May 7, 2018
There are a couple of minor glitches. I have to reproduce them though, to be able to give a consistent bug report....

And for the N:th time, previous saves **WILL** fuck the game up due to all the changes. Got it? If not, play with <whatever> instead...

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
how get decorations?
You have to progress further in the cardgame story, it will unlock token shop.

I won some cards after some challenges, so that's another way I was not aware of when I posted last
The plan is to add cards in multiple locations after they get added, possibly you'll be able to buy booster packs from the twins but its still WIP idea.

How about being able to tell somebody to come to your office on their own every day instead of always having to invite them? Would make them feel more alive I think. Even if it's only possible for one girl that would be great.
Sadly that would cause too many issues with timed events, I can't think of any way to do it without breaking the game, sorry. :(

Just wanna say, the work you put into this project is incredible and admirable.
Thank you for your kind words! :)

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
how/where do i use the tentacle scroll? i bought the forbidden scroll and went to the attic, but i cant seem to do anything else

Kronman987

Aug 22, 2017
I think the game is great, and you get better with each update. I just can't seem to find the "sprite to chib" selection.
Keep up with the good work.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
is there a walkthrough at all? i can't figure out how to get luna to give me a blowjob without hermione getting jealous and super mad

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
How do you get the final personal favors now?

Isn't it still using the Max Imagination cheat?!? I'm still at the coast for 3 or so days and I've left my netbook with Witch Trainer on it at home, Please tell thats still a usable cheat!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes