cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea it takes some days for ball parade to happen, in meantime you can do normal stuff aka summon any1, hangout, have sex with hermione and luna etc.

SirDickerton

May 5, 2019
yea it takes some days for ball parade to happen, in meantime you can do normal stuff aka summon any1, hangout, have sex with hermione and luna etc.
Still didn't work. I loaded an older save and was able to play both endings. Guess something just got stuck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello can someone share a v1.37.3 save with everything done ? i lost my :S
yup. 1st is luna dom path and 2nd luna sub path. all done except few achievements, few outfits not bought and card games not played.

Still didn't work. I loaded an older save and was able to play both endings. Guess something just got stuck.
that's possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea it seems that others can't use my saves and i can't use others saves.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
When I start a new game, it ask "would you like to carry over your gold and possessions from my previous playthrough" . Can someone tell me which save file is it gonna read? I got around 40 files and I got no idea which one is the game reading.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
quick question,is the puzzle box still in the game ? for some reason the fireplace never seems to stay lit if i light it in the mornings so when it comes to a full moon night there's no chance to try and get the box.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
quick question,is the puzzle box still in the game ? for some reason the fireplace never seems to stay lit if i light it in the mornings so when it comes to a full moon night there's no chance to try and get the box.
Yes, I played from a clean start and it appeared. I don't recall having any problems with the fireplace not staying lit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i assuming it is the latest save file by time. i have looked it and I am curious why is the amount of gold are different?
i'm not fully sure since i don't play new game+ so just assuming it's from last save played and saved (unless autosave saves during end scene´s).

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
The only achievement I cannot unlock is "Boobs Lover". I searched through the thread but could not find how to unlock this. Does anyone know how to unlock this and be willing to share?

Also, I know all the potions were not completed but the one where you transform Hermione into a cat used to work. After I make the potion it never shows up to use on Hermione. Has anyone been able to use this potion in this version?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes