p22

Jun 21, 2017
I've seen in 1.25, that during scenes chubby models just move to the left side of the screen, if loading save game.

Not sure if fixed with 1.26...

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
Starting to get an exception when I chit-chat with Snape. Says something about how he used to hate his job, hate is simple and certain, and then the game crashes. I thought we were having a moment!

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Witch Trainer - Silver Mod [v.1.25c Stable] (2018/ENG)

found this if any 1 cares ^_-

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Had been sick the last couple of days but feeling better now! Was really excited to be able to work on this again!

So today I finally fixed the clothing issue with the large breasts, and also added skirt recolors just for the lulz.
Will update the github when I'm done with it :)

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Had been sick the last couple of days but feeling better now! Was really excited to be able to work on this again!

So today I finally fixed the clothing issue with the large breasts, and also added skirt recolors just for the lulz.

Looks great! Are you thinking of expanding the recoloring to other pieces of clothing too or is that too much work?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Looks great! Are you thinking of expanding the recoloring to other pieces of clothing too or is that too much work?
I will for a couple of them!
Some of her tops, stockings, bras, panties,... will be re-color-able too. It's pretty easy to add and recoloring clothing doesn't take too long or is too much work :)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I've answered this before but I'll answer it again. Snape/Hermione content isn't something I enjoy writing and isn't even really something I want to see expanded upon in the game. I think it cheapens the Genie/Hermione relationship into something similar to the Genie/Jasmine relationship in PT where you train Jasmine just to leave and give her to another guy. I'd prefer to spend my time writing content featuring Genie/Hermione or other characters as I enjoy that more and ultimately this is a passion project for me.
Don't you think some sort of bukkake / gangbang / sharing would be fitting end content for the public favors though? I mean, the people who like the public stuff obviously don't mind sharing a woman.

This is my first time writing in this mod thread. You are doing great work man.

Reactions: Khazagt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you even activate Luna or open the Tower? I have yet to run into either of those
Luna is activated at some point (around mid game) when hat talks to genie abd suggests you to talk to Hermione. Tower gets unlocked when time is is right.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017

Can you please give me a ETA on this update?!?

Hin

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, thanks for game and mods.
Question: how get to Hermione and Luna scene?
I have tried reseting Luna progress couple of times, tried being nice to her, but after first time i use -Touch me- on Luna, Hermione shows up after the scene, and makes me reverse Luna with sorting hat.
What am I missing ?

Khazagt

Feb 10, 2018
Don't you think some sort of bukkake / gangbang / sharing would be fitting end content for the public favors though? I mean, the people who like the public stuff obviously don't mind sharing a woman.
I pretty much agree with all of what you've said. I like almost all of the content in Witch Trainer, including the public/humiliation stuff. I would like to see more work done on a path involving Genie & Hermione, but I would also love to see some more public favors, preferably in the later stage of the game.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes