LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
alot of stuff seems to be cut, sad to see.
the new art looks good doe.
I think so, too. A bunch of Hermiones skirts seem to be gone. They high / low waist and super short skirts... some version of the vest as well.
:(
Some of the content (potions mainly) have been disabled because neither code nor art is ready to support it. Potions will be reintroduced in the future. As for the missing Hermione's outfits, they will be added back in a smaller update next week.

Man I need some sort of vanilla ending or something like it. An ending where Hermione and Genie stay together.
There's a (semi)new ending that was added this patch. :)

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Some of the content (potions mainly) have been disabled because neither code nor art is ready to support it. Potions will be reintroduced in the future. As for the missing Hermione's outfits, they will be added back in a smaller update next week.

There's a (semi)new ending that was added this patch. :)
Thanks for the info :)

Studio69

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
1.38.x just came and you want to know when next comes? get out of here.
Well the main page says Version: 1.37.4. So if it hasn't been updated ... the question still feels valid?

Found the update post though.

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Looks like 1.38 is workign for android thanks for the quick fix, bummer about potions being disabled though :(

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
What, if any, new scenes are in this update? I get the sprite changes/optimizations and all that, but what new scenes?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
The new models for Hermoine and Cho looks amazing, and I like that you can now separate and color costume parts for extra wardrobe creativity! However Cho's Ponytails still look awkward, 85% of Hermione's wardrobe is gone (not to mention she now wears Astoria's skirts), sometimes you can't change girl's panties, Tonks' corset doesn't just lays on top of the sprite (no pushup on breats), thiings are out of order in the wardrobe, and Luna's cunt still looks awkward (plus parts of her wardobe don't conform to her sprite.

Oh yea, and saves aren't compatable...but I can totally overlook that because of how much is changed.

So...I think I'll stay with 1.37.4 until Hermoine gets her clothes back and Cho learns how to make ponytails. 7.5/10

Reactions: full of sin

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
i don't know why, but its however not more possible to read this book trough.

In the older versions was easyier, but now i try and try and makes no fun.

has somebody a save there the books finish?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes