Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Luna's normal path (involving the wrackspurt infestation) is still in the game. Not sure which supposedly disabled events you are referring to.
I believe you used to be able to do it by calling her to your office after telling the sorting hat not to adjust her mind and talking to her or asking for favors (which is now disabled). I just found out that her sub path doesn't end with her getting reset by Hermione and she randomly comes into your office a few days later and goes into the normal path. I wasn't aware of that at the time.

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone have missing thumbnails in the wardrobe? For some reason the clothing options are just invisable or gone. Can anyone offer any explanations or help?

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Yes, there will be a new update, the game is still in the works and we release updates every few weeks/months. You can find out more information on our patreon and discord.
This is (in my opinion) the single best game going around. In terms of style, artwork, interaction and (most importantly, I think) potential. Personally I don't mind how long it takes, the quality is the main thing and so far you have delivered. I have tinkered with Ren'Py enough to know just how hard it is to create something of this magnitude. Please keep up the excellent work.

Dagran10

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone know where to find version 1.37? I can't play version 1.38 and I would like have at least the older one.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
I just upgraded from Patch 1.34b and the game looks worse than it was. I liked the old Astoria picture 100 times more than a new one. I liked the old Cho more (these changes are not that drastic but I hate her new version huge dark nipples and even compared the new version to the old one to check if they changed). Old Astoria, Cho and Tonks questlines were much better then the redone ones. Why not just continue, who thought that the old versions were so terrible? And who needs the card game and achievements at all, why not invest the developer time into something productive? Only good change is a few interface changes, most of them are still not needed imo and some new quests are good, but it'd be much better if the old ones were continued. As a result, I just dragged the old version out of a trash bin as I'm sure I'd like to replay it more sometimes. RIP good questwriting and characters.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: apostatefarm

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to still DL 1.36.2 from anywhere?
Anyone know where to find version 1.37? I can't play version 1.38 and I would like have at least the older one.
Any reason why you can't play version 1.38?

You can find previous game builds on our You need to download the Ren'py devkit and compile it, no external dependencies are needed.

Nov 20, 2017
So I can't get Hermoine's second half of the blowjob event to trigger, I already maxed out progression with all the other girls and did all the options of the blowjob first half.
What am I missing?
Her favour level is 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

Dagran10

Aug 17, 2019

You can find previous game builds on our You need to download the Ren'py devkit and compile it, no external dependencies are needed.
Because every time I try to open the inventory, characters or costumes, it gives me an error. Probably my old computer is not compatible with something that has changed in this version. However 1.37 was going well for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I can't get Hermoine's second half of the blowjob event to trigger, I already maxed out progression with all the other girls and did all the options of the blowjob first half.
What am I missing?
Her favour level is 5
lvled her up? using latest version? if both yes then do sex and then try bj again.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Because every time I try to open the inventory, characters or costumes, it gives me an error. Probably my old computer is not compatible with something that has changed in this version. However 1.37 was going well for me.
It would help if you could post the error here, so I could take a look at it and possibly fix it.

Mar 18, 2019

1.38 runs fine for me. I just read that older versions had content that's yet to be put back in. I just wondered what it was.

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Why can't I settle the quidditch bet with Snape? I thought at first that it had to with the money but even when I managed to collect 2k he continued to avoid this talk. Is it a glitch , have I done something wrong or it isn't in the game yet ??

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes