LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
1.38 runs fine for me. I just read that older versions had content that's yet to be put back in. I just wondered what it was.
The only content missing from the latest build are the potion events, in their current form there was no way to re-implement them due to lack of artwork that's fitting the new Hermione model and due to very buggy code with inconsistent dialogues. Besides that there has been multiple improvements, restructuring, new events being added. Nothing else was cut.

Potions will make a return in the future, with new art, new dialogues and new potions to make.

rivaldias

May 25, 2020
View attachment 166761

Overview:
It's essentially a modpack of a few different mods and some new content. It adds some new scenes, a map, scene changes, potions, custom outfits and evolving outfits. At the moment it is in a incomplete state with new content and bug fixes being added periodically.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-02
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Censored: No
Version: 1.38.5
Developer: Silver Studio Games -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Potion Combos:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Patches: 1.38 -> 1.38.4
Extras: -

View attachment 166762 View attachment 166765 View attachment 166766 View attachment 166767 View attachment 166763 View attachment 166764 View attachment 166768
Guys how to use map 2?

Dagran10

Aug 17, 2019
It would help if you could post the error here, so I could take a look at it and possibly fix it.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Blur' <'ScreenshotImage' <Fixed at 13258fd0>> 2 None>:
File "game/_script_/interface/stats.rpy", line 136, in script
$ _return = ui.interact()
File "game/_script_/interface/stats.rpy", line 136, in <module>
Exception: Surface alphas do not match.

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Guys can you help me with the quidditch bet with Snape. For some reason when I select the option to set the bet in the talk section of snape he doesn't want to talk about it

Nov 20, 2017
no you don't.
how not? the heart will become empty again and new events will be available, just like what happens with all the other favours when they reset their hearts. ive never had an empty heart repeat an event from a previous favour level.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Blur' <'ScreenshotImage' <Fixed at 13258fd0>> 2 None>:
File "game/_script_/interface/stats.rpy", line 136, in script
File "game/_script_/interface/stats.rpy", line 136, in <module>
Exception: Surface alphas do not match.
Could you post your log.txt file? It will help to understand what's causing graphics problems that don't happen for most people.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
how not? the heart will become empty again and new events will be available, just like what happens with all the other favours when they reset their hearts. ive never had an empty heart repeat an event from a previous favour level.
Did it occur to you that at that favour level there are only half hearts available?

Jan 8, 2019
A trivial bug report for version 1.38.5:

During the personal favour "conversation" with Hermione in which you invite Tonks to join, Hermione says "I only asked Professor Dumbledore for a favour once or twice..." which you respond to with "[TMP_WORD] times..."

I assume the code shouldn't be showing up.

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
whats best after i update this. i have an older version so i want to know if its best to patch it and continue from there or to start a whole new game. thought?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whats best after i update this. i have an older version so i want to know if its best to patch it and continue from there or to start a whole new game. thought?
if you have pre-1.38 then you need to start fresh game.

benbenny

May 28, 2020
I see in Tonks' character detail she's sluttyfied 0/7 outfits. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? I thought I was as far as I could go with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see in Tonks' character detail she's sluttyfied 0/7 outfits. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? I thought I was as far as I could go with her.
that's not in this version yet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes