Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This is a little much, but there's kind of a kernel of truth here. This mod was always limited by the fact that's it's based around a specific set of Akabur's artwork. It's always going to be heading back to the same trough, and it's always going to be creatively restricted in that sense.

Like, if someone wants this to be updated in perpetuity as a mod for new costumes for Hermione, great. I totally get that.

But for someone like me that sees a card game using external Akabur artwork, and changing character models BUT NOT TOO MUCH, LEST YOU INVOKE THE IRE OF THE PURIST; it just really feels like there's a lot of talent and effort made by the developers to keep this shambling mass alive, taking up talent and effort that would otherwise be making a new game.
You have to take into account that there's been a lot of mods for this game, and it's the only one alive and well. I don't mind them re-using assets from other Akabur games, I even wish they'd do it more (there is some Hogwarth related art with Hermione and Ginny still unused by this mod in Sc34), but I'd like it used in the quests, not in some card game I don't like and who has no influence on the plot. For me the only slightly disapointing art updating they did is Astoria, I prefered old loli version, but even still, new one is not that bad. Cho's rework is great, new Tonks is fine. My only complain is I need more quests and more art to illustrate quests, feels like at some point there will be more public quests that are all text and no art than real quests with art.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
minor bug: save from 1.38.1 or .2 isn't fully compatible with 1.38.5, loaded save when luna was in office 1st time and got error msg saying something went wrong when loading save etc and also says progress isn't lost except progress is lost since now can't get luna on that save path (hermione doesn't talk about her and luna isn't on summon list).

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
minor bug: save from 1.38.1 or .2 isn't fully compatible with 1.38.5, loaded save when luna was in office 1st time and got error msg saying something went wrong when loading save etc and also says progress isn't lost except progress is lost since now can't get luna on that save path (hermione doesn't talk about her and luna isn't on summon list).
To avoid such issues it's best to use a save made at day start when switching to a newer version.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
tonks teaser 03.png

Tonks' New Model - Take 2!

In the response to your feedback, we've adjusted Tonks' face to give her a little bit more charisma.
And she'll keep her eyebrow piercings until we can make them optional (via toggle.)

Her pussy has seen some work too! It's been re-drawn to keep the similar look from before.

We hope the changes are to your liking!

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 679037

Tonks' New Model - Take 2!

In the response to your feedback, we've adjusted Tonks' face to give her a little bit more charisma.
And she'll keep her eyebrow piercings until we can make them optional (via toggle.)

Her pussy has seen some work too! It's been re-drawn to keep the similar look from before.

We hope the changes are to your liking!
tonks_new_model_comparison copy.png

New Comparison sheet!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes