masetama

Aug 3, 2018
Does this game have sex scenes with the actual art (the handjob one in the OP) or is it all just with the mini forms?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this game have sex scenes with the actual art (the handjob one in the OP) or is it all just with the mini forms?
yes sexscenes are artsy but on solopaths (aka hermione or luna) not much is shown atm.

Reactions: omocik

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
That's in the original one as far as I remember. Silver version removed that and did a bunch of combining favors together. I don't know if the other witch trainer mod kept it in either as I haven't played it in forever.
Yes I remember now thanks. The "Masturbate for me" favor is in Danse for me. But I can't find where they put the "Show me that ass"?

Reactions: X UnDEaDViper X

omocik

May 2, 2017
Yes I remember now thanks. The "Masturbate for me" favor is in Danse for me. But I can't find where they put the "Show me that ass"?
1.37.4 doesn't have hermione from behind in files 1.38.2 has it (characters>hermione>body>base>) and 1.39 has. In files, idk about ingame.

Question about New Game+ Hardcore / Hard
-is there anything new? Clothes, scene? If scene, it could be marked in UI, because replaying WT like 10th time, I skip thru most of the stuff :p Altho I read thru all dialogs from 1.39 on Normal Difficulty ><

In game files I think there's one Cho costume (dress_2) I didn't unlocked, so I was wondering whether it's not implemented or tied to Hard mode.

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Why is this happening trying to get Cho to give me a blowjob, The first time it happened, Only the “Close programs to prevent information loss” showed up and I clicked “Cancel” and Cho said “I can’t do this, Its too big” and now the second time both came up, Is there anything I can do to fix it?!? Thanks in advance

Reactions: EroHero01

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I have a few questions, since I can't find answers anywhere on the internet.

I'm at day 154 and I basically got to the ball.
1. I've been collecting some elixir materials outside of Hogwarts for a while now, but I don't see them anywhere in my inventory. Where are they?
2. How do I use my elixir materials? I heard that there's an option to turn Hermione into a catgirl, but I never discovered any way of brewing potions.
3. Is there anything concerning Luna in the current version after she sucks my peepee 4 times?
4. How do I get tokens?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a few questions, since I can't find answers anywhere on the internet.

I'm at day 154 and I basically got to the ball.
1. I've been collecting some elixir materials outside of Hogwarts for a while now, but I don't see them anywhere in my inventory. Where are they?
2. How do I use my elixir materials? I heard that there's an option to turn Hermione into a catgirl, but I never discovered any way of brewing potions.
3. Is there anything concerning Luna in the current version after she sucks my peepee 4 times?
4. How do I get tokens?
1-2. no potions atm.
3. since you are her unchanged path she will let genie to fuck her after a while. if you let hat change her then genie fucked her earlier.
4. win cardgames against snape, hermione, twins and maybe some more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Poringu

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
compresing images probably would help
Compressed image still take the same amount of space in the video ram. We've recently moved to much more efficient .webp format.

Why is this happening trying to get Cho to give me a blowjob, The first time it happened, Only the “Close programs to prevent information loss” showed up and I clicked “Cancel” and Cho said “I can’t do this, Its too big” and now the second time both came up, Is there anything I can do to fix it?!? Thanks in advance
Please update your display driver and DirectX libraries, the game requires some of the new API functions to run properly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zwart and omocik
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes