cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you find saves and transfer them to a newer version on Mac? I'm trying to download 1.93.3 from 1.93
if you haven't played 1.39 yet then no need to transfer saves since you need to start from scratch. if have played 1.39 then saves are there just needs to load game.

MadeCurios

Jul 29, 2019
if you haven't played 1.39 yet then no need to transfer saves since you need to start from scratch. if have played 1.39 then saves are there just needs to load game.
I did play 1.39, so are my save files saved onto my computer and not the app?

Feb 25, 2018
I haven't been keeping up with the discussion lately, but I'd guess that Cho isn't going to be the focus of the next few updates. Their dev cycle has been pretty consistently going around the existing characters, redoing their content to fit into the new framework and updating all their assets. Hermione got the focus in the update before this last one, Cho (and to a lesser extent Tonks) was the star of the show this update, Luna's up next. After that I'd guess they're going to revisit Astoria and maybe make some stuff for Susan? Maybe incorporate Daphne? That's wishful thinking on my part, but I seem to remember someone mentioning that there were some fragments in the code indicating that Daphne was on the backburner already. I really like Cho's stuff, so I'm also hoping she'll be finished soon. Doesn't seem likely though.
Darn. I like the Luna material, but I kinda wish they'd focus on one at a time rather than hopping around. Oh well, happy to see progress regardless...

Reactions: Nixi~

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm hoping they take the evil Luna route and give that to another character without using the hat and then we can have another new girl and can do both plotlines without having to reset Luna

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This slide puzzlebox is unsolvable, according to the website linked earlier in the thread.
What the hell do you even get out of it?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I was worried breaking it would result in a different bit of loot, especially considering the first thing I got out of the box was a broken bottle...
Oh well.
I'm stymied now by Cho and Luna - Going to the forest on the full moon with Luna doesn't seem to be doing anything, even though I've maxed out both her masturbation and sucking meters. I'm also having a bit of difficulty figuring out where to go with Cho, though I've got to assume it's her "talk to me" meter not being full, since it's only at two hearts. Hopefully then I can see the match against Slytherin and maybe slither into her a bit.

Any advice on banging Luna or Cho? Or sekret Hermione scenes I may not have accessed in the proccess of getting all the hearts I can on her own personal favors (also, public favors keeps throwing me exceptions and beating her made my Wizard cards all invisible... Dunno if that's a known factor or not.)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I was worried breaking it would result in a different bit of loot, especially considering the first thing I got out of the box was a broken bottle...
Oh well.
I'm stymied now by Cho and Luna - Going to the forest on the full moon with Luna doesn't seem to be doing anything, even though I've maxed out both her masturbation and sucking meters. I'm also having a bit of difficulty figuring out where to go with Cho, though I've got to assume it's her "talk to me" meter not being full, since it's only at two hearts. Hopefully then I can see the match against Slytherin and maybe slither into her a bit.

Any advice on banging Luna or Cho? Or sekret Hermione scenes I may not have accessed in the proccess of getting all the hearts I can on her own personal favors (also, public favors keeps throwing me exceptions and beating her made my Wizard cards all invisible... Dunno if that's a known factor or not.)
You can't fuck Cho at the moment, only BJ. You can bang Luna tho but it's been so long I did her path that I don't remember how. Just kept playing and checking everything in her menu I guess. Secret scenes you missed, I guess not if you try to do every private and public quests. Card game : can't help, not a fan.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
Cho only blows
Luna can be fucked either on the looney (Ravenclaw) path or domme (Slytherin) path: with looney Luna, you will just need to wait after completing all her actions for the next 'tier' to appear, after she starts blowing you get several ways to fuck her.
Domme Luna can get fucked at the end of her current path as well.

Hermione has several scenes which you may have skipped by upgrading her tiers too soon. Despite showing only three stars, most favours have up to five scenes per action per tier and upgrading replaces all the old ones.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Devs, please some news ? What are you working on (I can see stuff on the Github but can't claim to know everything) ?
Any chance for a release before the end of this month ? Not in a hurry, I just like to plan ahead what games to play.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes