BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
I like the Luna changes, but I don't like that I like them because I know it means I'm going to have to wait eight months to see any more of it

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
Still having the blurry text issue, but it's strange; on my laptop the game works OK, but on my main PC it's blurry. both use the same OS, and I have the game on a USB flashdrive so I'm using the same exe file to play on either PC.
I was having the same problem as well on numerous games. It's apparently the default rendering option that the games are set up as. For Windows 7 (which I am running), it has to be set to DirectX. Press Shift+G at the main screen and on some it's selecting the last option on the top left. Close and restart the game. It should fix it.

Silver is a bit different. But, hopefully that will help.

1623537280156.png

catsprin

Apr 17, 2019
I was having the same problem as well on numerous games. It's apparently the default rendering option that the games are set up as. For Windows 7 (which I am running), it has to be set to DirectX. Press Shift+G at the main screen and on some it's selecting the last option on the top left. Close and restart the game. It should fix it.

Silver is a bit different. But, hopefully that will help.

View attachment 1243229
that got it, thanks a bunch. had to wade through the menus without being able to read them, so your screen shot was handy. for some reason, neither Renderer option was selected, but when i chose DirectX and clicked the left option (to confirm and to auto restart), the game restarted and I could read the text again.

katiejackson

Nov 11, 2018
does anyone know if there's any more mods (like more clothes and hairstyles) apart from the ponytail for hermione?

Breadman8888

Jan 3, 2021
Hi, just FYI, the two links at the bottom of the OP are out of date
development builds is 2 months out of date and detailed patch notes leads to a set of notes from 1. 39.4

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
The development builds are just whatever has been checked into the GitHub. It's more recent if you switch from the master branch to the 1.40 work branch, but it looks like they haven't been pushing all their changes to it for a few weeks in any case.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is this the Main game? If not where can i find it?
What do you mean by "the main game"? I believe there are several offshoots of Akabur's original game (which was completed some years ago), of which this is by far the most active and ambitious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is a different game? Even if i don't download the Akabur's version can i still play this?
this is separate own game and no need to have witch trainer, this is called wts cause it's offshoot from wt.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes