Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Dont know if it is dued one bug but can´t use the marauder map to acess the dorms, can go to the other places but not on the dorms the lake or the forest someone can help?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Dont know if it is dued one bug but can´t use the marauder map to acess the dorms, can go to the other places but not on the dorms the lake or the forest someone can help?
Probably not unlocked yet or maybe you're playing on android and there's some pointing bug I don't know about because I play on PC...

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Will there be updates for Tonks? By far the most interesting character. But it is a pity that her sexy clothes are not commented on in any way. Whether she teaches in the clothes give her remains a mystery. Or in these clothes she comes only to "Dumbledore". If only in common scenes with other characters, she would wear "different" clothes instead of the standard Auror clothes. I also wish there were more events. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't believe these guys have 1800 patrons. They stole the idea and a lot of the art from the original and did a few new scenes. Updates are 2 a year with almost no content.
and akabur stole from rowling.

also this is expansion to akabur's game while not requiring orig. wt.

Reactions: stevejerks

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
He stole the character names and that's about it. Unless there's a secret Harry Potter book im not aware of?
It's certainly a book I'd like to read! (Though the scene between Harry and Hermione that Ron imagines when the three of them are on the run in the "Deathly Hallows Part I" film is about the hottest thing I've ever seen.)

Jan 17, 2021
Will there be updates for Tonks? By far the most interesting character. But it is a pity that her sexy clothes are not commented on in any way. Whether she teaches in the clothes give her remains a mystery. Or in these clothes she comes only to "Dumbledore". If only in common scenes with other characters, she would wear "different" clothes instead of the standard Auror clothes. I also wish there were more events. (y)
the next update will focus on cho.
it's never like explicitly stated whether the girls wear the outfits you give them out in the school, but i think it's implied that they change when they come into your office.
i'm not sure if the update after this will focus on tonks, susan, or luna but they've said they're focusing on expanding content for all the available girls rather than adding more so there's that at least. tonks is p popular so she'll get more content eventually, but i'm not sure when that will be

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I can't believe these guys have 1800 patrons. They stole the idea and a lot of the art from the original and did a few new scenes. Updates are 2 a year with almost no content.
If that were the truth, we wouldn't be here with so many people supporting us.

Anyone who has at least once run this mod can see how much work was put into it, and if that wasn't obvious enough, you are free to compare sources and let us know.

You can also check our website, or join discord and ask us yourself, we have nothing to hide and will gladly answer all your questions.

Just FYI; Our release schedule is between 1-3 months, depending on the complexity of the planned content.

Yes, there will be a Tonks focused update in the future, after this one (current focus is on Cho). I wish I could talk more about it, but our writer (Hey Johnny :) ) will have my head on a pike if I spill the beans so soon.

the next update will focus on cho.
it's never like explicitly stated whether the girls wear the outfits you give them out in the school, but i think it's implied that they change when they come into your office.
i'm not sure if the update after this will focus on tonks, susan, or luna but they've said they're focusing on expanding content for all the available girls rather than adding more so there's that at least. tonks is p popular so she'll get more content eventually, but i'm not sure when that will be
You are correct, we won't be adding any more major characters until we flesh out and finish our current cast. To not leave my response without any actual information, I can mention that Tonks is very high on the priority list.

Milansebastian

Oct 31, 2018
Been checking the recent thread, but has anyone had issues with accessing the game on Android? I got the file to (finally) download, but I can't do anything with the file. I'm new to trying games on my phone, so I don't know if I need a special app to run game files or what.

It does bring me to a screen that says "staging app" and then asks if I want to install. After saying yes, it begins an installing bar, but then ends early saying "app not installed".

Edit: I had to move the files to my SD card, but it finally worked after the 5th time trying to install. Not sure why it mattered that it went to my SD card, I had space for it on my phone. Hope this info helps someone else trying to download it on Android.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes