ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
[ЦИТАТА="secrettunel6969, сообщение: 7710227, участник: 3279144"]
никогда прямо не говорится, носят ли девушки одежду, которую вы им выдаете в школе, но я думаю, подразумевается, что они меняются, когда приходят в ваш офис.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Спасибо всем за ответы! (у)
Но вот что меня расстроило. :крик:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well there's quite some extra content compared to the original WT, but. over the last maybe a year? it was mainly clothes, less so the developing of storylines, with that number of extra girls imo that's not a good path. clothes tell no story, that's what i think.

btw cxx Rowling had stolen the idea and basic concept from a 80s horror movie, "Troll", check it on IMDB, down to the names. that movie is well.. 80s rite, trashy and not very sophisticated, in a manner of speaking.. still. no reference in all the books and franchise. she just took it and made it a multi million dollahz story....o_O
Akabur just took what he liked from that, and made it a game. his patrons gave money for his work, knowing where the source is based.
hmm. like other mod devs, Silver just took that game and extended it, as a mod. they get money from patrons who give that money on their own will, knowing where the source is based, again.
that's the difference i see there; these devs keep the reference to look at.

i could guess i do get slapped around once again because i said something about JK.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
well there's quite some extra content compared to the original WT, but. over the last maybe a year? it was mainly clothes, less so the developing of storylines, with that number of extra girls imo that's not a good path. clothes tell no story, that's what i think.

btw cxx Rowling had stolen the idea and basic concept from a 80s horror movie, "Troll", check it on IMDB, down to the names. that movie is well.. 80s rite, trashy and not very sophisticated, in a manner of speaking.. still. no reference in all the books and franchise. she just took it and made it a multi million dollahz story....o_O
Akabur just took what he liked from that, and made it a game. his patrons gave money for his work, knowing where the source is based.
hmm. like other mod devs, Silver just took that game and extended it, as a mod. they get money from patrons who give that money on their own will, knowing where the source is based, again.
that's the difference i see there; these devs keep the reference to look at.

i could guess i do get slapped around once again because i said something about JK.
While I agree that Troll may have inspired the name Harry Potter and Tom Riddle's Horcrux posessing Ginny in book 2, I can't agree that JK lifted the idea and concept for her books. For one thing the plot and settings are completely different. If you want to find out where Harry Potter truly comes from you'd have to look into all the books, movies, shows, and experiences JK had in her life up to the point she wrote it. But what it all boils down to is that there's nothing new under the sun.

Reactions: Kryptozoid
Jan 1, 2021
Rowling had stolen the idea and basic concept from a 80s horror movie, "Troll", check it on IMDB, down to the names. that movie is well.. 80s rite, trashy and not very sophisticated, in a manner of speaking.. still. no reference in all the books and franchise. she just took it and made it a multi million dollahz story....o_O
I love a good scandal as much as the next person, but after a cursory reading of the plot synopsis (thus making me an expert, by internet law), I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Granted, the protagonist has the same name, which is an impressive coincidence. But to me, that's hardly enough to cry plagiarism. Accidentally cloning a famous name for a character without realizing it is a pitfall that even I've been guilty of as an author. It just happens in the literary world, without the author even being aware that it's happening. "Okay... I need a character. I really like the name Sinclair. Hmmm... what first name has a good ring? Tony? That's it! Tony Sinclair. ...Wait... have I heard that somewhere before?" (Obviously that's an exaggeration, but you get what I mean).

As far as the trolls and elves aspects... that's hardly an original idea. By the same logic, one could argue that Rowling also ripped off Ernest Scared Stupid.

Sorry brother. I'm a contrarian at heart, and love to find ways to shit on something successful that everyone loves so I can call them suckers, but that one is a *hard* pill to swallow. It wouldn't be enough to convince me beyond a reasonable doubt.

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
How do you get Hermione past favor tier 4? Everytime I try to do the next tutoring session, it says she's not ready. I've tried a ton of things, but am at a loss. Anyone got any ideas?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get Hermione past favor tier 4? Everytime I try to do the next tutoring session, it says she's not ready. I've tried a ton of things, but am at a loss. Anyone got any ideas?
level her up? she isn't angry?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope. I think I might have messed up with the highest tier favor available to me atm though. It has 2 and half hearts instead of 3.
nope, half heart is normal. if she doesn't do priv. favors then she must be upset or her team is leading.

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
Nah, whenever she gets mad at me, I use the cheats to make sure she isn't anymore. She still performs the favors I have access to, but I can't level her up to get access to blowjobs, anal, and sex. It keeps on saying she's not ready. At this rate, I think it might be a bug.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, whenever she gets mad at me, I use the cheats to make sure she isn't anymore. She still performs the favors I have access to, but I can't level her up to get access to blowjobs, anal, and sex. It keeps on saying she's not ready. At this rate, I think it might be a bug.
try tutoring her.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Nope. I think I might have messed up with the highest tier favor available to me atm though. It has 2 and half hearts instead of 3.
i think you should be able to repeat that one 'half' heart, not entirely sure. most common hindrance for turoting seems to be the whoring level too low, or the storyline is waiting for an event.. might be some idea to Talk to each girl at day- and nighttime, maybe something's amiss. also good idea to keep private/public favours balanced, and try public shaming inbetween.

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
i think you should be able to repeat that one 'half' heart, not entirely sure. most common hindrance for turoting seems to be the whoring level too low, or the storyline is waiting for an event.. might be some idea to Talk to each girl at day- and nighttime, maybe something's amiss. also good idea to keep private/public favours balanced, and try public shaming inbetween.
Thanks for the reccomend. I'll try that out.

Reactions: F1forhalp

(G_O)

Jul 13, 2019
Did this ever get fixed, I remember for the longest time it was broken to the point where you couldn't complete it.

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
Did this ever get fixed, I remember for the longest time it was broken to the point where you couldn't complete it.
Ok, so turns out you have to have her kiss your cock with the handjob option. That'll level her up, as it will lead into blowjobs.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes