SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Man I am running this game on a Pentium cpu in laptop, 4gb DDR3 ram and no GPU. Game lags too much so it's hard to unlock and enjoy all the content. So please can I get saves. Atleast Hermione's content unlocked.
Even if you got the save file, it would still be too little too late; what with this being chiefly a VN (visual novel) experience. having the pictures served without appetizers (no prior buildup, and stripped of all context), might be a quick snack, but a bland and stale one still.
If your laptop is heaving too much, why not give the android version a shot? I tried it a while back and had no issues with it (and my phone is nothing to write home about, btw.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man I am running this game on a Pentium cpu in laptop, 4gb DDR3 ram and no GPU. Game lags too much so it's hard to unlock and enjoy all the content. So please can I get saves. Atleast Hermione's content unlocked.
wouldn't help much since cho's etc contents aren't any easier to your computer (cho's more difficult i'd say).

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
might try if the 32bit exe and/or graphics set to DirectX does a little smoother.

Reactions: longsuper1

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Uhm hey, I played v1.41.3, just wanna ask, there's 3 achievements that I can't unlock:
- Decorator: use any kinda decor
- Mad Hatter: bought all hat decor from shop
- Poster Boy: bought all poster from shop
Is it a bug?

Edit 1: I'm on easy mode and usually use the add money and reset relationship cheat
I'm having the same issue as GusLionel. I'm guessing Decorator is unavailable because there's no decorations menu anymore. Not sure about the other two, though.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
I need a little help. I downloaded the Android version from the given like and extract the zip file. But I don't understand how to run the game. Is there some kind of installation or exe file? I couldn't find any.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need a little help. I downloaded the Android version from the given like and extract the zip file. But I don't understand how to run the game. Is there some kind of installation or exe file? I couldn't find any.
i think that file you dl'd was apk renamed as zip.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
So, this mod is still getting updates. Have not played it in years.
I was actually just planning to replay the original but I just wanted to see if this was done yet.
I just want to ask one question, does this mod just add new content to the original game or does it make some changes to Hermoine's character. I remember it added new characters that she had so interactions with but don't remember if her character stayed the same.
I could play the original then this but I still remember the grind in both versions and is not something I would like to do twice if necessary.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So, this mod is still getting updates. Have not played it in years.
I was actually just planning to replay the original but I just wanted to see if this was done yet.
I just want to ask one question, does this mod just add new content to the original game or does it make some changes to Hermoine's character. I remember it added new characters that she had so interactions with but don't remember if her character stayed the same.
I could play the original then this but I still remember the grind in both versions and is not something I would like to do twice if necessary.
This is a complete rework of Akabur's Witch Trainer, it's very different. I'd recommend trying out both, changes we made will be more apparent if you do.

Reactions: Kraos

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
This is a complete rework of Akabur's Witch Trainer, it's very different. I'd recommend trying out both, changes we made will be more apparent if you do.
does the mod have the old scenes because i can remember some of them were reworked as they are now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does the mod have the old scenes because i can remember some of them were reworked as they are now
hermione's favors haven't changed besides need to work more to get all.

also in theory this doesn't end ever since new stuff can be added.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
No, not really, we've rewritten all scenes by now, and added a multitude of new scenes as well. Hermione has about 2 or 3 times the content she had in the original game.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Bob11Bob

Oct 27, 2017
No, not really, we've rewritten all scenes by now, and added a multitude of new scenes as well. Hermione has about 2 or 3 times the content she had in the original game.
I'm coming back to this mod a third time, last was like in the end of 2021, I think.

You guys doing a great job, like really great, but every time I see this much dreaded line "This feature was not implemented yet, but it will be added in the future" or some such, and it's total complete turnoff for me.

So my question is are there a lot of those lines left for me to see, and I should wait a year or two more or can I play it now?

Reactions: LoafyLemon

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
I'm coming back to this mod a third time, last was like in the end of 2021, I think.

You guys doing a great job, like really great, but every time I see this much dreaded line "This feature was not implemented yet, but it will be added in the future" or some such, and it's total complete turnoff for me.

So my question is are there a lot of those lines left for me to see, and I should wait a year or two more or can I play it now?
It's quite straightforward: More Budget -> more Staff -> more Content.
Development is not a cheap endeavor. Most expenses are human resources in that field.

Considering the current budget and teamsize this project will take a while and the progress cycle is a-okay. There is only so much they could add since your last run.

Be patient.

The question if you should wait heavily depends on how much content you expect between each playthrough.
Check the Changelog and decide yourself how many updates you wanna skip. :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes