Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The old Russian one was interesting, but they abandoned it in favor of profit. These guys have been uncanny in their continued inclusion of new material.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys reccomend this mod or the Russian Sad Crab one?
Sad Crab version is worth a playthrough, but I would recommend just cheating your way through it to see all of that mod's content quickly so you can check it off your list and move on to Silver. WT:Silver is miles ahead of any other WT mod. Way, way more content. Staggeringly so.

Reactions: victkh

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks guys. I'll just play this one :)

Edit: What difficulty do you reccomened? I prefer to do things properly, but have heard its a very grindy game?

Thanks!

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah I've played all versions, silver edition is hands down many times better than the sadcrabh version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
reading all books help on imagination and getting money and unless you want to spend days reading books turn on fast reading.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You may have made her mad somehow. Check out if she is "upset" with you.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
nah shes totally happy
The way the public and private mechanics work require you to level up both together - otherwise (if you've just done private for a while) Hermione becomes unwilling to do public favours. I believe there's a cheat in this mod which allows you to unlock public favours - if you do so she should be willing.

Reactions: lolpetrolol

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup, that was the other possibility

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a non-cheat way to get here to do public again?
also how much cho content is there?
also if I use the luna potion will i loose whoever I use it on>?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
All you have to do to open up more public favors is to advance the private ones a bit further. It's a leapfrog effect. That's Akabur - turtles and frogs.

Also, repeating previous public favors can help, too.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes