Trebortress

May 7, 2019
Good job with the art. Personally, I don't like seeing them crying while doing things they don't like, but you did a good job.
Thanks man! Fair warning this series will become significantly more depraved before it's done (just wait for the buttplug scene I'm working on). If people think it's a bit much for here I'll probably chuck it on E-H once it's all done. I totally get people not liking this kina stuff, and I've even had to tone it back a fair bit.

I find this hardcore stuff a much bigger challenge to put together so it's been a good project for my first attempts, but happy to make some more vanilla stuff down the line, especially once I have some more girls PS files built. If you have any suggestions feel free to hit me up,I'm happy to do more positive variations of these scenes.

Cho copy.jpg

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I guess I'll be the one to say looks awesome, and the dirtier the better (within reason anyway, my line is scat :ROFLMAO:)

Is that something that could be added to the game, or you're just doing for fun?

Reactions: Trebortress

Trebortress

May 7, 2019
I guess I'll be the one to say looks awesome, and the dirtier the better (within reason anyway, my line is scat :ROFLMAO:)

Is that something that could be added to the game, or you're just doing for fun?
Unfortunetly no. Not great at modding but I find her assets limited so chucked everything into phtoshop. Theres mountains of assets out there to play with.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another question: anoybody knows how to move a save files from a version to another?
saves are autotransferred if new version is compatible with previous version. if you mean between win/mac and android then copying device's saves you want to move and paste to device where you want to play.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks man! Fair warning this series will become significantly more depraved before it's done (just wait for the buttplug scene I'm working on). If people think it's a bit much for here I'll probably chuck it on E-H once it's all done. I totally get people not liking this kina stuff, and I've even had to tone it back a fair bit.
It's not the hardcore I was referring to, it was the lack of consent.

Girls consenting to hardcore, depraved stuff is hot. Girls being forced into it or raped into it only makes me mad at the guy doing it. It's the opposite of hot.

I like Akabur's stuff because the girls can always say no (and sometimes do). But eventually, they are bribed into it and end up loving it as their inner sluts come out.

Seeing them crying and hating what is being done to them is the opposite of what Akabur does. (And that's why I was so glad when the Silver Mod people got rid of a lot of the more rapey content in earlier versions.)

Hey, but as I originally said, to each their own. If you like this, fine. I don't. I admire your skill with the art, though.

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
does anyone have a full save of the game, otherwise I threw away my old save and it doesn't work and I don't want to go through again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have a full save of the game, otherwise I threw away my old save and it doesn't work and I don't want to go through again
you might need to restart on later versions again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea saves between 43 and 44 aren't compatible, might be same thing on 45 or 48 or 50.

Trebortress

May 7, 2019
Unfortunetly not. Not great at modding but I find her assets limited so chuecked everything into phtoshop.
It's not the hardcore I was referring to, it was the lack of consent.

Girls consenting to hardcore, depraved stuff is hot. Girls being forced into it or raped into it only makes me mad at the guy doing it. It's the opposite of hot.

I like Akabur's stuff because the girls can always say no (and sometimes do). But eventually, they are bribed into it and end up loving it as their inner sluts come out.

Seeing them crying and hating what is being done to them is the opposite of what Akabur does. (And that's why I was so glad when the Silver Mod people got rid of a lot of the more rapey content in earlier versions.)

Hey, but as I originally said, to each their own. If you like this, fine. I don't. I admire your skill with the art, though.
Yeah fair. Tend to just get carried away. I might clean it up a little bit even just to line up better with the source material. I can still play with mascara layers without it going too far. Appriciate the feedback man.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes