freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
At least there is new Princess Trainer content in Star Channel 34, revisiting the old characters of Agrabah that were left behind. Don't want to spoil any details, but it has nothing really to do with the "true ending" what PT offered in the past.
Star Channel 34 also continues somewhat the story of the original Witch Trainer, minus the new characters of the Silver mod here.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I don't really understand. So the creator of witch trainer is working on multiple games ? I thought this silver mod is made by someone else ? Or are we talking about all the original creator's game ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At least there is new Princess Trainer content in Star Channel 34, revisiting the old characters of Agrabah that were left behind. Don't want to spoil any details, but it has nothing really to do with the "true ending" what PT offered in the past.
Star Channel 34 also continues somewhat the story of the original Witch Trainer, minus the new stuff of the Silver mod here.
cause sc34 pt isn't orig. pt's time nor is sc34's wt from orig. wt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't really understand. So the creator of witch trainer is working on multiple games ? I thought this silver mod is made by someone else ? Or are we talking about all the original creator's game ?
akabur working on multiple games? get out of here.

wt silver is made by others and we are talking about akabur's games.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Akabur is not involved at all with Witch Trainer Silver, and is not affiliated with the WTS in any way. PT and other Akabur games are indeed off topic. The dev team primarily consists of LoafyLemon and Johnny, with help/advice/shitposts provided by some others.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes