Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One ending is when you mostly keep Hermione private and try to tell her no one is really going to know about her favors, so her reputation should hold up. The other is doing all the public favors, as well, and fully ruining her reputation.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i'm pretty sure that there isnt any actual scenes with snape and hermione in the game,people constantly ask about this.
There is Snape content, actually. If I'm remembering correctly the public favor that involves flirting with teachers will eventually involve Hermoine trying to entrap Snape, and during the "Tell me about your day" portion of it a piece of artwork done by Akabur will show.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Plus, Snape can become involved in the private favor about dancing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if luna is on dominating path and she befriends hermione then doing luna's favors you eventually unlock chance to genie having fun with both of them.

swextal

May 7, 2018
It's not so obvious but you have to have Hermione on a certain level and Luna must have a certain level of dominance of you.

My head doesn't work in the heat in my place (+32C). What I tried to tell is that you first need to get Hermione totally corrupted. And Then get Luna to dominate you. As much as possible. Then when you invite either they will have discussed this privately and invite for a threesome.
It's Luna that wants to invite Hermione with her. Not Hermione inviting Luna. You should have given Hermione thestral strapons I think so Luna has done some practice with Hermione.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Where do I find the book for Astoria and how do I proceed with susan and tonks I am assuming they go with the Astoria path im just making sure

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much content on susan, tonks and astoria.

i have forgot where spellbook was gotten so usual suggestion ask from snape if it doesn't come with student.

Jun 6, 2017
It looks like there was an update on mo's patreon on the 10th can anyone here paste that(and maybe that will quell the next update asks?)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There has been a general reference to August. I'm sure, after last update's fits and starts, the guys don't want to drop a specific date until they feel comfortable they can hit it.

hispeedsoul86

Jul 24, 2018
Hello, i've got a little problem with v1.31 and I couldn't find an answer
I used the ass expansion potion on Hermione and now her ass stays large and a i have no idea or clue how to get it back to normal size.
please help
Thanks

Reactions: Nemo Barry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can't fuck Astoria, Tonks or Susan yet, Can you?!?
no or cho. hermione and luna genie can fuck as much as wants (well twice a day for luna and hermione 4 times unless latter comes in uninvited).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes