2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

hardzon

Mar 18, 2018
Hello, dear Friends, it is the original game developer.
As for the questions:
- I am well educated lawyer in real life, so i made sure it will be fully legal before making it;
- No copyright issues is available because game being a real parody(and not just tagged like that)(There was no issues with copyright), it did not use any of the original photos of actors, no original book texts, or 3d models from official games, models used in game are made by developer and are NOT based on the real actors, who played their respective roles in films.​
Sure, but the words (like death-eater, the name of the school) from the well-known universe are still present: it's still a copyright/trademark infringement :-/ . Since the release of the last films and the first WT parody, the book's author has registered more and more TradeMarks on all the names and words she invented, even things like 'Wizarding', 'Dementors' (check a lego HP box, and spot the (TM) marks all over the names, places and things), to build a prequel, a theme-park, website and control all merchandising. So you'd have to also change those character names and place names, like they did in some bookstore-published comic-strip parodies I remember from back in the day (names like Hormone Banger, Barry Gropper, Academy instead of School...), Or you allow the player to change the names of the main girl characters from a trademark-safe default.

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Very polished representation of all the finest parts of AKABUR's original idea, with stunning graphics and very beautiful models.
After finishing the original WT, i wished that someone could make an remaster of the original, but then i saw this remake. At first i was not very optimistic about it, because massive AKABUR'S gameplay mechanics would need someone to code them in(and this is really very hard). BUT! Not a single bug! Code is so polished and tested - that the game could be released as a finished project already.
Also, huge respect for introducing all the new players to mister AKABUR!
Links to His Patreon page is all over the place(in game and even on the Kitty's Itch) , not mentioning huge opening scene with respect paid to the original's creator.
Kitty_SFM, You earned an long term patron!
I hope some new girls will be put in soon(developer is making updates once a 15 days, what is just amazing, giving all the top quality, this game has)
Uploader, please update the info's, as developer asked You in comments.
Cheers, Satir Girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Sure, but the words (like death-eater, the name of the school) from the well-known universe are still present: it's still a copyright/trademark infringement :-/ . Since the release of the last films and the first WT parody, the book's author has registered more and more TradeMarks on all the names and words she invented, even things like 'Wizarding', 'Dementors' (check a lego HP box, and spot the (TM) marks all over the names, places and things), to build a prequel, a theme-park, website and control all merchandising. So you'd have to also change those character names and place names, like they did in some bookstore-published comic-strip parodies I remember from back in the day (names like Hormone Banger, Barry Gropper, Academy instead of School...), Or you allow the player to change the names of the main girl characters from a trademark-safe default.
This game is a free PARODY. It don't use any copyrighted assets(no photos of actors, no images from films, no models from official games) Everything is made by developer. Models looking not like actors who played their roles in films, but created from scratch.
This makes it completely legal, and allowed. To play it you don't have to pay a thing. It can use names and setting. Study the parody law. Read about it online.
If what You wrote was the case there would be no Akabur, SadCrub and any other artists, who are making parodies.

Last edited:

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
This game is a free PARODY. It don't use any copyrighted assets(no photos of actors, no images from films, no models from official games) Everything is made by developer. Models looking not like actors who played their roles in films, but created from scratch.
This makes it completely legal, and allowed. To play it you don't have to pay a thing. It can use names and setting. Study the parody law. Read about it online.
If what You wrote was the case there would be no Akabur, SadCrub and any other artists, who are making parodies.
All this is completely right. Thank You to taking time for explaining everything to everybody.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
This is the best what could happen to the MoM.
Kitty_SFM
completely rewrote code of the game, making it very stable and bug-less. Not a single bug! Im amazed.
She took the best part of the game and made it ideally polished in therms of story and gameplay.
Kitty reworked points earning system, making it more easy to earn girls trust at start.
She added the progress indication on the every favour option, what made it more reliable and effective, not forcing You to work on chocolate all the time, as it was before, by simply asking for too much, by mistake.
Also She placed AKABUR'S patreon links all over Her places.
She showed me new models of the girls, that she made, and Wow... You going to adore them... they are flawless and feel so alive!

God bless You with this game, Kitty!

WTZ-DR

May 20, 2021
Hah, I was just thinking about remaking a nice old akaburs game in 3D, cause all new games are not moving too fast or they too sweet and softy.
Really always had in mind the idea to make a nice sex slave harem from the Hogwarts students.
Here is the first test render I did recently. And judging by comments to this game it will be soft erotic as well.

testrend3.png

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There are a lot of these trainers here, but, I don't see that much difference between them. If there was one with a female protagonist, who could be a woman training the students, then it would be a differentiator

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So... is Kitty_SFM, Satir Girls, and Forest Fairy all the same person? If not, the circle-jerk of gushing positive reviews in the face of nearly every other posted opinion being negative is quite astounding.
Thought the same thing when I saw those reviews and comments. The writing and formatting style is pretty much identical, especially the random bolded text and other weird formatting.

Regardless, I'll give the game a try if they make further progress. It's too early for me to give this one a fair shake really, but if the dev makes some good progress over the next few updates I'll give it a try.

littlemyworld

Jul 20, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of having a 3D WT game, but when Hermione doesn't look like Hermione anymore, this game already lost its charming point...

Reactions: aifman7
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes