2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Worst grind I have ever played on f95 so far, for very little payoff. This game is currently basically unplayable without cheats. Takes 2 days for something you buy to arrive, and you can't buy anything else in the meantime. There are some people praising this in this thread for some reason, but here's an honest evaluation for the curious: it does nothing to grab your attention in the first 5 minutes. And even after hacking my chocolate and wine to 9999, it is still a grind to get anywhere with the 2 characters available. I rage-quit and deleted it in under 10 minutes.

luther507

Dec 26, 2017
Positive reviews/comments are pretty clearly the same person, who appears to be the developer. I'll keep an eye on this one to see where it goes, but currently not very playable.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Wait what happend to the negative reviews ? Last time i checked there where negative ones Now all i see is 5 stars reviews

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
To be honest, I think it's unlikely the developer would get a notice from Warner Bros to remove his game. There are plenty of Harry Potter parody games out there, and never have I seen a developer say they got a warning from Warner Bros. If it were a Nintendo game, I wouldn't be surprised.

Even I never received such a notice, even though I have been working on an HP themed games for over a year now. And I even use official names (like Slytherin, Gryffindor etc.). Perhaps not the smartest move, but I will change that in the future. A game as Innocent Witches is very popular and has a big following on Patreon, but as far as I know they still develop the game.

Other than that, it's always great to see developers create HP-themed games, since I am a big fan of HP and I wonder how the developer will give this universe their own twist.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Kitty_SFM

Good:
- good effort on your first game. if you keep working you can improve.

Bad:
I tried to play this without cheats. It was not fun. Here is some unsolicited feedback on your game mechanics:

1. As in the original Akabur game, the girl's "upset" level should go down over time even if you do not give any presents.

2. The random chance of finding an item in the chest is far too low: 2 chances out of 15 to get an item? You should change it to 2 out of 3.

3. The gold reward for working is too low, even after the upgrades. Even after working every day in the first week you cannot buy anything at the shop! I would suggest to at least double the reward.

4. why is there a "call" and a "summon"? they seem to have the same effect, so it is useless.

Ugly:

For the love of Dumbledore, please please please get a proofreader.

• Wow
Reactions: Nway Oo and Jeancul

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
So only "playable" with cheat. Are sexual favors already available? Is there also the knock-knock scene as in the original?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Worst grind I have ever played on f95 so far, for very little payoff. This game is currently basically unplayable without cheats. Takes 2 days for something you buy to arrive, and you can't buy anything else in the meantime. There are some people praising this in this thread for some reason, but here's an honest evaluation for the curious: it does nothing to grab your attention in the first 5 minutes. And even after hacking my chocolate and wine to 9999, it is still a grind to get anywhere with the 2 characters available. I rage-quit and deleted it in under 10 minutes.
This often the case with sandboxes. I never understand why people want to play them but this one really takes the biscuit.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
'
That's why i'm confused that only reviews are 5 stars When this first came out I saw negative reviews Suddenly all i see are 5 stars and the 2 stars are gone :confused:

Reactions: Motgame

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
anyone know the cheat code. i went patreon and it lock and i don't want to pay just to get a password

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
anyone know the cheat code. i went patreon and it lock and i don't want to pay just to get a password
Using unrpa, the file "renpy.rpy" has the following codes and text. Note that I haven't tried any of them, so no warrantees express or implied shall be honored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
For those wondering about the Quest and how to progress its nearly the same as it was in MoM:
  • Read book if you have it
  • Do Paperwork
  • Search Chest
  • Speak with Girl (slowly progress one bit after bit don't be "hur hur")
  • Sleep

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes