2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
QoL things that would be nice:
Timer showing days left for Slitherin Snakerin Points boost (Also making it longer by each wine night - for example 5 days left -> start wine night +7days so 12days left)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Other game was have lots of unavoidable NTR and sharing scenes/quests etc... Are you going to make this game same? Or going to make them avoidable etc?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
'

That's why i'm confused that only reviews are 5 stars When this first came out I saw negative reviews Suddenly all i see are 5 stars and the 2 stars are gone :confused:
The Dev is clearly trying to play games with the forum, so I suspect shenanigans ... :devilish:

Reviews can be removed if they break any of the rules. Last time I check one of the rules was 'review the game not the Dev' so if the review was 99% about the game but had a line about the dev, they dev could report them and get them removed. I've seen it happen before to negative reviews. Fairly sure it was the in famous Darth Smut thread.

Another review rule was that Devs aren't allowed to review their own games which I presume is the main reason for the 2 obvious shill 5* reviews being removed.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Writing is all over the place random capitalisations, incorrect tense, comas all over the place, appalling spelling. Just a grind fest of rinse and repeat until the next linear thing opens up.

What makes Akubars games great is the writing and comedy, this has non of that and I can't see that changing. I don't see the point in this game making all the callouts to Akubar, other than to hide its lack of originality. Comparing itself to that game is only going make it look worse. Just make your own Harry Potter game with your own ideas.

Console commands / Cheats
(search this forum for Unren if you don't know how to use the console)
Capitalisation is important

Liondorf_points = 0
Snakerin_points = 1000
bc_chapter = 7 (concertation chapter, set to 7 read once to go up a level)
bs_chapter = 7 (as above but speed)
got_chocolate = 1000
gold = 100000
got_vine_h = 1000 (this is wine)
called_htoday = False (allows you to call Hermione again)
hupset = 0 (removes Hermione's anger)
lupset =0 (as above but Luna)

Margaretson_happy = (I don't know if you can unlock anything with her yet).

These set various levels - I'd imagine cheating these would make you miss content
hcorruption =
htrained = 50 (Hermione will agree to everything)
ltrained = 50 (As above but luna)

Last edited:
Reactions: sargefell

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a cheat for making Lina agree on everything ? S555 not working and I can't find another one

Edit : nevermind found it, ltrained = xx

Last edited:

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Patreon post image.jpg
Witches Trainer 3D Update 0.1.2p (Proofread)​
Changelog:
-All typos were fixed;
-Dialogues was partially rewritten;
-Every sentence was Proofread.
Download:
Pc:

Mac:

Android:
Dark Assassin vanished and ain't replying anymore. Hope buddy is doing fine.

Thank You very much, Friends!

Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
Im very happy for this "continuation" of the early game!!

Will sex scenes be implemented?

congratulations for the work,
I'm already a fan of this game!!! S2

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
I downloaded the game but every time i launch it, it immediately crashes and exits the app and im using android can someone help me

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes