2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
I downloaded the game but every time i launch it, it immediately crashes and exits the app and im using android can someone help me
Update 0.1.3p is out, wait one day and Kitty will post android version of it.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Witch Trainer3D - Update 0.1.3p

New features :

-Free roam, interactive open world;
-Two new locations with three variations of each;
-Four completely new characters :
Genna Whirlpool (just turned 18)
Prachariah Prabhti (transfered from india)
Donna MeanAss (Snakerin's bully)
Inspector DeWon (HA agent to oversee our actions).
screenshot0013.png -Lot's of new high quality animation videos;
-New rendering physics-based system(including all modern technologies);
-Three new gameplay features:
+Spraying in the girl's dorm;
+Recording naked dancing videos to report girls health to professor DoubleRoar(physical ability, with showcasing absence of visual symptoms on the skin);
+Undressing who ever You encounter, while roaming through academy in real time;
-All texts was proofread;
-Android version was compressed with no quality impact.
Cheers, Kitty_SFM.
Download:

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Something is off-putting when I look at the screenshots. It is either the models or the surroundings, or maybe even both.
I played the game under the previous developer and liked it, maybe with the exception of how the scenes are made (just simple video clips with the original bad subtitles) and the "exchange students" (it was a bad decision to mix models, I like HS but totally disliked the other one).

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Instead of starting over all he had to do was change the name and give the option to write your own for. Everything

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The story potential is there and the graphics is there.
1. Keep it simple and add more girls and teachers its good.
2. Do 1 and add some other hook connected to the deadly virus, mutation or unknow secret plan it will be awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so will there actually be any sex in this or will it just be getting the girls to strip and make videos

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Patreon post image.jpg
Release of Update 0.1.3f
Changelog:

-THIS IS TECH SUB-UPDATE, PLOT UPDATE WILL RELEASED IN ONE WEEK;
-Complete rebuild on the new version of engine;
-Redesign of 80% in-game characters;
-Re-render of 20% in-game scenes and video animations;
-Rewrite of some dialogs;
-Code optimisations.

Downloads:

Last edited:

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Kitty_SFM very intensively working on the Witches Trainer nex update, so i a bit helping her with Her another ultra cool project Heaven of Perverts.
Here is the walkthrough teaser from her discord:

Hello dear Friends!
I would like to give You a short walkthrough of the HoaP's two beginning maps.
The game is designed to teach game mechanics like a tutorial, but seamlessly(just like a valve's game does).
So here it goes:
Milena is arriving at the entrance of the great temple with two stone dragons on it's roof, without knowing what is going on and how she even got here.
Actions:
1)Go to the magical gate. It will tell You that it will only open if we will possess the "image of a Princess";
2) Go to the one eyed guard and ask him to let You pass through. He will say that You only could pass if You will bring him an ancient orb(one-eyed man is an illusion as we will got to know in the future) ;
3) Go to the orb and choose to pick it up;
4) Speak to the nun, She will tell You that for some gold You can buy some food, potions and supplies. But unfortunately, by the moment - you ain't possess any;
5)Bring the orb to the One-eyed guard, He will thank you and... disappear;
6)Head to the Ledder behind the place where he stood and go down;
7)Go to the Troll on the bridge. He will call us funny girl, and that he will only let us pass if we give him some bread(remember that nun?) ;
8)Go to the Sultan, sitting on his throne, staring at the chest, on the island, bridge to which is guarded by a troll; He will tell You that in that chest - laying the biggest treasure, of all the worlds gold - the picture of "Her" (yup, that same Princess). And he gives You all His gold(there are big pile of a gold near his throne), asking You to bring him princess's picture. Also He will tell You that You are dead, and this is the place, where all good perverted people goes.
9)With gold, automatically taken(it will disappear at sultan's throne), go to the nun, buy some bread;
10)Bring the bread to the troll, He will finally let You pass through;
11)Go on the island and open the chest;The image of Princess laying on Her bed, shining with Her p. will appear. After admiring the treasure, bring it to the sultan;
12)As i forgot to say about it earlier - the part of your deal with sultan was: You will be able to use it for trespassing the main gates of the temple; He will tell you that you must go and unlock the gates first and then bring him the picture.
13)Go up the stairs to the fresh air, and head to the gates; The picture with princess will shock the gates and them will unlock;
14)Go through the gates;You will see that You got to the same map as was with sultan and the troll, but now You are standing on the higher level, behind the metal lattice;Sultan will be sitting lonely, waiting for You to bring him His Princess picture, for wich he gave all what he had left.
15)It's Your own decision to bring him the image or not. If You do - He will be able to show it to you by request at any time, when you will visit Him.
So yes - this is the opening of Heaven of Perverts.
Release soon.
Cheers, Kitty_SFM.

So yes, it is the full post)
Cheers, Forest Fairy.

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes