2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, Forest Fairy
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking and when seeing the art is made with AI, the question also arises, if there are animations or just static images and animated animations. I mean the NSFW scenes?

Reactions: magefeu71

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Important questions, Forest Fairy
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking and when seeing the art is made with AI, the question also arises, if there are animations or just static images and animated animations. I mean the NSFW scenes?
Hello,so:
1.There will be several endings;
2.Almost everything by now is linear, controlled by quest system;
3.Art is made with 3d software(Daz3D,HS2) and AI;
4.Video animations are already pressent in game and there are lots of them.

Reactions: magefeu71

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hello,so:
1.There will be several endings;
2.Almost everything by now is linear, controlled by quest system;
3.Art is made with 3d software(Daz3D,HS2) and AI;
4.Video animations are already pressent in game and there are lots of them.
Hi, and thanks for the answer, However, you did not answer my question 1, because personally I do not like to choose between all the girls and I like to have them all if possible, that is why I asked if there was a Harem, yes or no?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i thought i played a game like this a long time ago, where hogwarts was invaded by bandits or something and was made in honey select! the first few images remind me of that game but then they switch to AI art! is this a remake of that old game or is this something new? im gonna guess with the AI art its gonna be newer even if the base started out from that old game!

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
i thought i played a game like this a long time ago, where hogwarts was invaded by bandits or something and was made in honey select! the first few images remind me of that game but then they switch to AI art! is this a remake of that old game or is this something new? im gonna guess with the AI art its gonna be newer even if the base started out from that old game!
This is the project in new vision of it. Stay tuned for the next update wich will rework all the begining and students interactions + will add roaming ones with full interactivity.
The main thing with Witches Trainer is that only erotic stuff is allowed in Dev's coutry. So we go full nudity and interactions in erotic manner.

Reactions: CptValor

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I'm not sure if a bug happened or if I did something wrong but, I'm trying to do quest 28. I went through the steps stated by the statue up to step 5. (ask the fishing elf for key to her hut) but there are 2 (under the bridge and though the door by the spot u bring the fish in step 4) that I have found, and neither give me a key when I use any of the conversion options. where is the elf I'm looking for or am I stuck due to a bug?

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
I'm not sure if a bug happened or if I did something wrong but, I'm trying to do quest 28. I went through the steps stated by the statue up to step 5. (ask the fishing elf for key to her hut) but there are 2 (under the bridge and though the door by the spot u bring the fish in step 4) that I have found, and neither give me a key when I use any of the conversion options. where is the elf I'm looking for or am I stuck due to a bug?
You must pour the fish into reservoir, and it will clean it on the next day(it's all automatic)

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
that and bringing back the cup to the plant is step 4 according to the game itself. so, in short, I'm on the part with key, but been to both fishing elves, but neither give me the key in question.
I playtesting the new 0.1.8p Update right now from begining to end, so when i will be passing through this quest i will check if there is some bug or it's just a local problem with your save, if so i will hand you a save file to get past that phase.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
wt_f95.jpg
Official release of Update 0.1.8p:
-Full nudity;
-New minigame with Genna at Liondorfs bedroom;
-Opened and functional public female pool;
-7+ new interactive locations;
-6 new interactible characters;
-New exercise type;
-New spell for full undressing in realtime world;
-Rewritten and rerendered Herbione Flanger undressing and spraying sequences;
-Improved and rendered Herbione's night reading on the bench sequence;
-Rerendered Prachariah Prabhti clinic and undressing sequences;
-Fixed 0.1.7p-fix2 bugs;
-Playtested, 100% bugless;

Download :

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
View attachment 3767466
Official release of Update 0.1.8p:
-Full nudity;
-New minigame with Genna at Liondorfs bedroom;
-Opened and functional public female pool;
-7+ new interactive locations;
-6 new interactible characters;
-New exercise type;
-New spell for full undressing in realtime world;
-Rewritten and rerendered Herbione Flanger undressing and spraying sequences;
-Improved and rendered Herbione's night reading on the bench sequence;
-Rerendered Prachariah Prabhti clinic and undressing sequences;
-Fixed 0.1.7p-fix2 bugs;
-Playtested, 100% bugless;

Download :
PC
MAC
ANDROID

do saves from 0.1.7 work in this version?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WitchesTrainer-0.1.8p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes