1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Q42...I can find her in the morning in her dorm but I am not given any choice other than 'admire' or 'leave' how can I progress?
Went back to old save and replayed earlier events. Was able to progress....guess I found a bug..

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
So you cannot leave the office until you have sprayed 3 girls and this task seems to take hours of repeating the same stuff over and over?! Grindiest game ever.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Witches Trainer [v0.2.0p] [Kitty_SFM] - Compressed

Win/Linux [149 MB]
- - - -

Mac [144 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Route to Foxie:
From village go to village market, then go to cafe woman then to laundry woman, then to Foxie's sister, then from her to the actual Foxie.
Hope that helped.
Kitty.
So up to the laundry woman it's ok, but then I find only Leora, the faun to whom I gave the roses.

Grump1717

Apr 3, 2022
AI CG can be fine [Sometimes] but mixed with mid 3DCG which is normally fine... the two together just dont mix its wierd

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Okay 1st question is why are some of the pictures censored in OP this a adult game right, next is it worth checking out or is it just one for the circular file

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
So up to the laundry woman it's ok, but then I find only Leora, the faun to whom I gave the roses.
Sure! Ok, can you help me find Foxie? After being in the two indicated places, where do I need to click to find Foxie?

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Sure! Ok, can you help me find Foxie? After being in the two indicated places, where do I need to click to find Foxie?
First of all you must talk with Leora, then buy roses for her. Then She will let you pass through the forrest way, leading to her. Then you must click(at the leora's screen , while not talking to her, - on the right side of the forrest).

Reactions: Sese81

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I'm stuck again!!!
In the minigame (objective 34) where you have to match the girls' photos, time is short (i.e. my pc is slow and it takes me 5/8 seconds to see a photo if I match 6 it's a lot in that short time!!) how can I proceed?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I'm stuck again!!!
In the minigame (objective 34) where you have to match the girls' photos, time is short (i.e. my pc is slow and it takes me 5/8 seconds to see a photo if I match 6 it's a lot in that short time!!) how can I proceed?
Solved, I made a series of saves, every time I failed I exited and reloaded so I passed the 3 phases!!!
Now I'm stuck at mission 36, I can't go to Herbione's rooms at night to photograph her.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'door.ogg '.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
    run(restart)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\main.py", line 145, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "brum_train.rpyc", line 79, in script
  File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
  File "brum_train.rpyc", line 79, in script
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1493, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1394, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1045, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 741, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3022, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1205, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1183, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1125, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 534, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
  File "D:\DL\WitchesTrainer-0.2.0p-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 672, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'door.ogg '.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Witches Trainer 0.2.0p
Wed Aug  7 21:23:27 2024
After training with Genna Whirlpool

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes