1.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Bubbaghanouj

Mar 5, 2019
Ok found it, need to deactivate the supression field and than go to the misterious cave again. very tricky
Thanks, I am also stuck at this point. Am I missing something? By cave to you mean the "Trough the Arc" tunnel? Tried all combos of actions and still get booted back!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I quit playing before doing much of anything with the very first girl.
Why the useless and dead ass boring grind?

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
Thanks, I am also stuck at this point. Am I missing something? By cave to you mean the "Trough the Arc" tunnel? Tried all combos of actions and still get booted back!
no after clicking on the book and turning off the Dragon field at Alpha you go back to Gamma and talk to Nala in the living room she gets you a travel pack with food and water so you can head to the mountains on the far left

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
ummm Kitty has stated that the photos posted outside the game are censored to give people a reason to anticipate the in game content instead of just getting to see it without playing. and I'm not sure why the 2 bodies bothers you when he walks in on two girls bathing there should be two bodies I guess I'm just Not understanding why you have a problem!
This kind of render is what happens when the AI messes up and creates two bodies instead of one.
Or try to merge two bodies into one.

That's not something you usually try to achieve, but something you try to avoid.

The fact the "two girls" have the same face is quite telling too.

Also, i didn't know some people were attracted by censoring to the point they would want to see the product.
It's usually the opposite that happens.

Bubbaghanouj

Mar 5, 2019
no after clicking on the book and turning off the Dragon field at Alpha you go back to Gamma and talk to Nala in the living room she gets you a travel pack with food and water so you can head to the mountains on the far left
Thank you. That is what I thought was supposed to happen, but I never see Nala in the living room, it's always empty. Will keep trying!

Reactions: Dany1974

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
Thank you. That is what I thought was supposed to happen, but I never see Nala in the living room, it's always empty. Will keep trying!
I was having trouble finding her too so I loaded a save from before I went to Alpha and as soon as I hit the book and shut the field off I went straight to the Gamma living room and she was there. before I tried that I use to Always stop by the Bathroom and Bedroom to enjoy the Ladies whenever I entered Gamma Base lol

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
This kind of render is what happens when the AI messes up and creates two bodies instead of one.
Or try to merge two bodies into one.

That's not something you usually try to achieve, but something you try to avoid.

The fact the "two girls" have the same face is quite telling too.

Also, i didn't know some people were attracted by censoring to the point they would want to see the product.
It's usually the opposite that happens.
Ummm in the Game you walk in on 2 Girls in the pool so there are supposed to be two in the photo and they are sooooo NOT the same girl one is a Redhead with freckles and blue grey eyes the other is a Brunette with no freckles and Brown eyes just to start. now I will admit they are similar enough in appearance you could take them for sisters but they aren't the same. and as for hiding the Goods to entice someone into wanting more we will just have to disagree about that ;)

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Public release of
Witches Trainer Update 0.2.4p

- Almost every character in free roam is fully inspectable (including Monroe under bridge and Fiona);
- Enhanced ingame interactible scenes and highlights;
- New free roam characters;
- Replaced randomization system with cycles, corresponding to player's reviews on 'HF is Missing' quest;
- Changes improving overall experience.

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
I tried to rate the page 5 stars but the site requires a min. of 200 words and telling the Devs they are lame for making me come up with so many words that were only about the game when I just wanted to say "Great Game with Gorgeous Artwork thanks!" wouldn't pass the reviewing rules :'( those rules are Crazy lol

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Witches Trainer [v0.2.4p] [Kitty_SFM] [Comrpessed] [180MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WitchesTrainer-0.2.4p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dany1974
1.80 star(s) 16 Votes