Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Crocodeeznutz haha sorry bro I don't have them :x I made a mess with my files but it is spread on the internet...I hope some of the patrons will share one day
that guy who had witchkings whole thing hostage hasn't responded to the thread lately so he either got his shit or is still waiting but still knowing how bad witchkings work ethic is i wouldn't be surprised if some other angry patreon member decided to be a lot less patient with his archive

Reactions: eltchup999

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
that guy who had witchkings whole thing hostage hasn't responded to the thread lately so he either got his shit or is still waiting but still knowing how bad witchkings work ethic is i wouldn't be surprised if some other angry patreon member decided to be a lot less patient with his archive
bro i just live so i can't stay always leave a comment here, just chill, i don't recive a fucking thing, and i only knowed more bad stuff, no worries you will see a news today or tomorrow here. And after that i loose total the patience for this artist

lovesitobviously

Oct 25, 2020
bro i just live so i can't stay always leave a comment here, just chill, i don't recive a fucking thing, and i only knowed more bad stuff, no worries you will see a news today or tomorrow here. And after that i loose total the patience for this artist
All good man , send it whenever.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
ok is time that i report this situation to all even if you guys don't care, but this artist is continuing doing this shit and he also tryed to come here, on my profile and on his twitter, all for clean himself. So i decide to do something more specific , like this he can't say "i'm trying to fix" if you are literally doing nothing. First of all a screenshot 1.jpg

For give a bit of context in 10minutes i think , i tryed contact some of the people who are waiting commission etc, this i will show are two of..... a number not computable. This first guy sayed is in the waiting list from about half a year, something i belive since there are people waiting for a year and more too probabily. And in the last part advice me to not request a commission to wk since he know he will probabily take the same..... but this is just an easy example for show how is not doing anything for this guy , most of them stopped even ask to him since they know they got nothing. But what i really want to show to him and you guys is something more shitty of the second guy 2.jpg

As the other this guy is waiting six commission and is also a big tier supporter of wk , this shows how support him is usless too, i will not focus again on the commission waiting, at this point is usless think that do any of them, but to the second part a bit confused. First of all this adoptable are another way of wk to earn money, are oc sell on a bid at bigger price, for be specific one of this oc can be taken with auto-buy to the price of 650$ , and you recive dress and nude, futa and with auto-buy 3 variation choosed by the buyer. Now this guy seems to have buy a lot of them so you guys alone can tell how much money he spend , and is still waiting 8 variation , and an adoptable full..... now this thing is more dramatic because they're not a commission, this pics are sell as a bid on a specific site, so in the moment he got the money , he should send the pic or at least some days later for finish it, same for variation, is pretty different for a commission is like a bid of amazon , you can't make people wait 1 year for that. So i show all of this first for tell to this guys to move wk in doing it or can be reported at this point , because it's too much that one, second for show the real stuff so is usless write under a profile or twitter or even of discord that you are searching for people missing or move for doing them, you are literally doing nothing and need someone for know what you missed. This i think will be last i can tollerate , i hope this guy and other got all, an me too, no more wait i think is time for me to post the first pack on a gallery , i think a swimsuit pack or even bunny girl , or since is doing the nnn comic i can post that if this is the situation.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
ok is time that i report this situation to all even if you guys don't care, but this artist is continuing doing this shit and he also tryed to come here, on my profile and on his twitter, all for clean himself. So i decide to do something more specific , like this he can't say "i'm trying to fix" if you are literally doing nothing. First of all a screenshot View attachment 3065232

For give a bit of context in 10minutes i think , i tryed contact some of the people who are waiting commission etc, this i will show are two of..... a number not computable. This first guy sayed is in the waiting list from about half a year, something i belive since there are people waiting for a year and more too probabily. And in the last part advice me to not request a commission to wk since he know he will probabily take the same..... but this is just an easy example for show how is not doing anything for this guy , most of them stopped even ask to him since they know they got nothing. But what i really want to show to him and you guys is something more shitty of the second guy View attachment 3065248

As the other this guy is waiting six commission and is also a big tier supporter of wk , this shows how support him is usless too, i will not focus again on the commission waiting, at this point is usless think that do any of them, but to the second part a bit confused. First of all this adoptable are another way of wk to earn money, are oc sell on a bid at bigger price, for be specific one of this oc can be taken with auto-buy to the price of 650$ , and you recive dress and nude, futa and with auto-buy 3 variation choosed by the buyer. Now this guy seems to have buy a lot of them so you guys alone can tell how much money he spend , and is still waiting 8 variation , and an adoptable full..... now this thing is more dramatic because they're not a commission, this pics are sell as a bid on a specific site, so in the moment he got the money , he should send the pic or at least some days later for finish it, same for variation, is pretty different for a commission is like a bid of amazon , you can't make people wait 1 year for that. So i show all of this first for tell to this guys to move wk in doing it or can be reported at this point , because it's too much that one, second for show the real stuff so is usless write under a profile or twitter or even of discord that you are searching for people missing or move for doing them, you are literally doing nothing and need someone for know what you missed. This i think will be last i can tollerate , i hope this guy and other got all, an me too, no more wait i think is time for me to post the first pack on a gallery , i think a swimsuit pack or even bunny girl , or since is doing the nnn comic i can post that if this is the situation.
are you gonna send the download links in dms so witchking can't take it down

eltchup999

Sep 15, 2023
ok is time that i report this situation to all even if you guys don't care, but this artist is continuing doing this shit and he also tryed to come here, on my profile and on his twitter, all for clean himself. So i decide to do something more specific , like this he can't say "i'm trying to fix" if you are literally doing nothing. First of all a screenshot View attachment 3065232

For give a bit of context in 10minutes i think , i tryed contact some of the people who are waiting commission etc, this i will show are two of..... a number not computable. This first guy sayed is in the waiting list from about half a year, something i belive since there are people waiting for a year and more too probabily. And in the last part advice me to not request a commission to wk since he know he will probabily take the same..... but this is just an easy example for show how is not doing anything for this guy , most of them stopped even ask to him since they know they got nothing. But what i really want to show to him and you guys is something more shitty of the second guy View attachment 3065248

Sad to read this indeed...As I already told you...It's a shame and not acceptable...As croco mentionned, try to dm someone by tagging him here and that person will spread to whoever like this post or your post :) We have to find a way to sort it out. Sorry wk...I was a fan of you but you got greedy and don't play fair with your supporters...I know that we are all busy with our lives but more than a year for some comms? At least tell them that you close comms and just focus on that...I wish a great day/night to all the readers out there xoxo

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Sad to read this indeed...As I already told you...It's a shame and not acceptable...As croco mentionned, try to dm someone by tagging him here and that person will spread to whoever like this post or your post :) We have to find a way to sort it out. Sorry wk...I was a fan of you but you got greedy and don't play fair with your supporters...I know that we are all busy with our lives but more than a year for some comms? At least tell them that you close comms and just focus on that...I wish a great day/night to all the readers out there xoxo
maybe put it on a mega link that lets you see the files contents before downloading it so people can pick and choose but maybe im asking for too much depending on how large this archive is

eltchup999

Sep 15, 2023
maybe put it on a mega link that lets you see the files contents before downloading it so people can pick and choose but maybe im asking for too much depending on how large this archive is
that's basically a no-no if a mega link is posted here it will be zucked imediately :x

GinyuToes

Jul 14, 2023
this guy did try to sell nfts so.... Not suprised he's like this. Hope he changes the way he treats his followers though.