Jan 10, 2019
We seriously need an update with his most recent patreon content. Yiff no longer works as he now sends links via IM instead posting them on his feed for Yiff to pick up.

He's just done a second half to his sequel to his pool party one. Has anyone got it? There's also patreon rewards going back about 4/5 months that don't seem to be online yet.
This is super old now. Still no recent posters either. People have just given up sharing this dudes stuff.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Everything, as in even recent stuff on his patreon? Holy shit, please please post if so.
No no no.
I only have stuff that's already here.
Just sorted, numbered and grouped properly.
(One of them was numbered so poorly you couldn't read it without fixing the the way it was ordered.)

Jan 10, 2019
No no no.
I only have stuff that's already here.
Just sorted, numbered and grouped properly.
(One of them was numbered so poorly you couldn't read it without fixing the the way it was ordered.)
Ah, damn. soclose.jpg

Either he really cracked down on leakers or no-one, literally no-one, is bothered about sharing his stuff anymore. Haven't seen anything new of his mega packs for way over a year now. Maybe more.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Ah, damn. soclose.jpg

Either he really cracked down on leakers or no-one, literally no-one, is bothered about sharing his stuff anymore. Haven't seen anything new of his mega packs for way over a year now. Maybe more.
If he is still putting stuff up on his Paytreon, then he's likely cracked down on leaks. (Somehow.)
Cause if he hasn't, then there's always going to be someone who leaks the content for people too poor, or unwilling, to pay money.

Jan 10, 2019
If he is still putting stuff up on his Paytreon, then he's likely cracked down on leaks. (Somehow.)
Cause if he hasn't, then there's always going to be someone who leaks the content for people too poor, or unwilling, to pay money.
True.

Apparently was notorious for never finishing commissions people paid for but his massive wealth of comics he's already put out have been stellar and his kink and art style are decent. Judging by his twitter he now makes like mini short stories now instead of long ones but would still love to see them.

It was just strange to see all of these comics out in the wild to then literally nothing at all, and there hasn't been any since.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
True.

Apparently was notorious for never finishing commissions people paid for but his massive wealth of comics he's already put out have been stellar and his kink and art style are decent. Judging by his twitter he now makes like mini short stories now instead of long ones but would still love to see them.

It was just strange to see all of these comics out in the wild to then literally nothing at all, and there hasn't been any since.
Ah, it's probably that nobody is sharing them then.

Jan 10, 2019
Ah, it's probably that nobody is sharing them then.
I've caught up on his twitter actually and it seems he was also neutered by Nintendo ninjas. So his output must have taken a huge hit seeing as he can't make any new comics involving Nintendo characters anymore. That does rub the shine off his content actually. Would still love to see updates here though of the stuff he's made over the last couple of years. His nintento battle royales and Samus stuff was awesome.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I've caught up on his twitter actually and it seems he was also neutered by Nintendo ninjas. So his output must have taken a huge hit seeing as he can't make any new comics involving Nintendo characters anymore. That does rub the shine off his content actually. Would still love to see updates here though of the stuff he's made over the last couple of years. His nintento battle royales and Samus stuff was awesome.
Ye.
Also not surprising Nintendo stuck their nose where it doesn't belong.

Tjclayton

Jan 24, 2021
Not happening, i literally joined his discord to pay for all the comics i've seen of his and it's too much.
there's no way to get all of his works even from him if you are a patron and i'm not buying 4 collections then still having to pay each month for the 2 or 3 pages you'll get and you can't get everything without spending under 400$

it's not like his stuff isn't everywhere - i could understand a "here's everything but nintendo character stuff" collectionbut that's not a thing either.

i assume he's losing most of his fans because of this so we have less leaks

edit: joined his patreon not discord , ws disappointed and didn't even keep it the full month