• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

ulala9

May 15, 2018
skoid I like your enthusiasm. We should link up. Witchload with a Space Channel 5 sheen sounds based. I'm a unity dev though

Reactions: skoid
Jul 8, 2019
He was tinkering with a sequel set in space, that I was VERY interested in. I like scifi more than fantasy, just made this standing animation for an MC inspired by his.

But, I am a perfectionist, and even though I could generate 1000s of images with Honey Select as art standins I just cant quite get MV to do what I want it to do. Or, I haven't tried hard enough.

View attachment 2181498 View attachment 2181499
wow, i didn't know this. i certainly wouldn't be opposed to a scifi Witchload, his art is rather unique and cool to me

Reactions: skoid

skoid

Sep 12, 2018
Did some digging around in the game files and the designer did a LOT more than I am capable of right now. Not so much that it is impossible, but like opening a car hood and seeing the engine, you sort of know what does what, but god help you if you had to make an engine from scratch with just a picture.

skoid

Sep 12, 2018
Also, for anyone interested, most of the files are in the EXE for the other 3 main areas of the game, the next town and prison, and ork camp, and the final castle dungeon. Much is in there unfinished, I wonder why he couldn't get across the finish line

wtfmanzxc

Feb 21, 2023
I think I'm a little behind in time, but I'll ask a question anyway :D
how to get around the damn guards in the 4th city?

skoid

Sep 12, 2018
was never finished, dev abanoned the game. if you dissect the game code there is some stuff there to be found and half done art, but again, dev vanished.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

skoid

Sep 12, 2018
Id beg, borrow, and steal, send the dev $100 bucks to finish this game. Even help, even use AI art to finish it, but to no avail

Reactions: Guerrilla!