RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
If not it cuts the screen so you see none or half of stuff. Off-topic the creator is on a massive break due to covid hitting and other personal matters last I checked on his Twitter! But did partly develop new scenes but most likely won't be unabandoned for a long time or just never sad really has potential

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If not it cuts the screen so you see none or half of stuff. Off-topic the creator is on a massive break due to covid hitting and other personal matters last I checked on his Twitter! But did partly develop new scenes but most likely won't be unabandoned for a long time or just never sad really has potential
Did he catch covid himself? Either way, I hope things improve on his end soon.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
For some reason mine wont lunch says it has a screen resolution size exception then crashes right after that when i close that window any fix

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I'd type it in not copy paste otherwise it won't recognize there's a screen and crash but it works fine when I tried it if it continues maybe try alt + enter on title screen for fullscreen but it maybe wonky depending on your monitor

Cruddy

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone! I just completed an in depth walkthrough of this game, detailing how to get through the story, tips for combat and bosses, and a guide to every single H scene in the game. Get yourself ready for when the 0.6 update comes! Here is the pdf:
I followed the walkthrough all the way up to plae (4th town) but when I try to talk to the girl on the top floor of the guild, she just says "haloo!" instead of telling me the headmaster isnt there. did I fuck anything up?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I followed the walkthrough all the way up to plae (4th town) but when I try to talk to the girl on the top floor of the guild, she just says "haloo!" instead of telling me the headmaster isnt there. did I fuck anything up?
I’m sorry; I haven’t played the game for a very long time and I remember barely anything. Generic advice would be to read back in the walkthrough a bit and make sure you did everything up to that point

Cruddy

Dec 15, 2020
I’m sorry; I haven’t played the game for a very long time and I remember barely anything. Generic advice would be to read back in the walkthrough a bit and make sure you did everything up to that point
Ah, sorry. I think the game may have just glitched lol

Reactions: RHFlash

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
I noticed the "Abandoned" tag is still there. How much of this game was completed?
if i remember correcly the game ends in front of the final bosses dungeon, but many events arent added or are still incomplete. Definetly still worth it (i absolutetely love the artstyle). After i DM´ed him in august he started posting some stuff about developement a month later but then disappeared to the aether again. Guessing private matters.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if i remember correcly the game ends in front of the final bosses dungeon, but many events arent added or are still incomplete. Definetly still worth it (i absolutetely love the artstyle). After i DM´ed him in august he started posting some stuff about developement a month later but then disappeared to the aether again. Guessing private matters.
Ah thank you. This game sounds like it's still worth giving a try even though there will be some disappointment at the "End". How long would it take to complete?

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I can't for the life of me get the full screen glitch to fix. My F1 does nothing except bring up the stupid windows help page, ctrl+F1 doesn't do anything either. Changing the Game config in notepad does nothing either. Is there no way to do this? (ctrl) F5 and F6 do nothing except make it "windowed' but still zoomed in as if nothing changed.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I can't for the life of me get the full screen glitch to fix. My F1 does nothing except bring up the stupid windows help page, ctrl+F1 doesn't do anything either. Changing the Game config in notepad does nothing either. Is there no way to do this? (ctrl) F5 and F6 do nothing except make it "windowed' but still zoomed in as if nothing changed.
There is a software called "Sizer" that fixes this and forces the game to be fullscreen or any size you want.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter