RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

omega0

Aug 26, 2017
The game is very good, finished the demo and got all scenes. Now the wait begins... :oops:

DrDanzig

Apr 25, 2020
I'm stuck. I read the walkthrough. I just made it to Plea and I can't progress. This is where I am.

>Proceed to the adventurer’s guild there, and go to the top floor
>You’ll talk to a girl who tells you the headmaster can’t be reached, so head down 1 story and interact with the book with exclamation point in the library. Do the same with the next 2 books.

The conversation with the girl does not happen. When I talk to the sorceress there, she only says 'Halloo!'

Edit: Figured it out. I had to attempt to walk to the frozen castle, north, in the overworld first. That triggered it.

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
This game doesnt work. When i open it it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". How do i get around this? PLs SeNd Help.

Last edited:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game doesnt work. When i open it it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". How do i get around this? PLs SeNd Help.
You need to install the the RTP. You can download it here.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Any idea why the game seems slightly zoomed-in? I'm missing the first 1-2 letters on the text pop-ups and can't find a way to zoom it out fully!