RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone! I just completed an in depth walkthrough of this game, detailing how to get through the story, tips for combat and bosses, and a guide to every single H scene in the game. Get yourself ready for when the 0.6 update comes! Here is the pdf:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone! I just completed an in depth walkthrough of this game, detailing how to get through the story, tips for combat and bosses, and a guide to every single H scene in the game. Get yourself ready for when the 0.6 update comes! Here is the pdf:
Thanks for your work :)
Is he still working on it though? There is no news at all since his "comeback" :(

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for your work :)
Is he still working on it though? There is no news at all since his "comeback" :(
You're welcome! I assume he is. I think earlier in this thread people said his updates take a really long time, and he doesn't seem to be too communicative with the public.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Damn, I hope he really is back and working on the game. I can't wait for more content.
He sure is. He posted this on twitter :

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you are having a good time. Things good over here, and development progressing slowly but surely.
5:28 PM - 25 Dec 2019

SithGothGF

May 1, 2019
I suddenly can't play the demo anymore. When I click on the exe it gives me a NoMethodError on line 93.
Starting the demo fullscreen makes it boot but the actual game is offset and doesn't stay in the window

Jul 21, 2017
I believe the error is that the game can't actually run on a monitor bigger than 1920x1080, but the only work around is to change your resolution to something smaller if it happens. I might be wrong, but that's whats worked for me.

Reactions: SithGothGF

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
This game had some great potential, sad to see it dying (if not dead already) with this sort of content. Never is much of this around, heard rumors but I suppose that's all they are so far. Hope it does come back or, if allowed, someone could pick it up!

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
This game had some great potential, sad to see it dying (if not dead already) with this sort of content. Never is much of this around, heard rumors but I suppose that's all they are so far. Hope it does come back or, if allowed, someone could pick it up!
Well the developer posts on his twitter every 6 months that he is still working on it, you can check xD
The thing is, he works alone, and I am pretty sure he does it for fun as a "side" job, which is why it takes so long to finish, be patient =)

Reactions: Monk0028

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Well the developer posts on his twitter every 6 months that he is still working on it, you can check xD
The thing is, he works alone, and I am pretty sure he does it for fun as a "side" job, which is why it takes so long to finish, be patient =)
Haha no worries, I am waiting for more and I am by no means rushing him or demanding anything. It's just a bit odd that it's marked as abandoned here, so I could have only assumed it was done or left behind. I respect his choice as keeping it on the side if that is his thing, but I do look forward to seeing more! :D