RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
So, where is it? The twitter has zero updates since may 18.
Yeah I have been following for a while, cause honestly I love his work, but I do hate the fact that he does not even answer when people ask him how's it going. Like they aren't even complaining about the time, yet he doesn't answer x)

oh well patience I guess :(

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Jul 21, 2017
As far as the fullscreen issue, I think I have it figured out - the game can't run at a 2560 by 1440 resolution, and it crashes if your monitor is above that. However, if you have a second smaller monitor and set that as a primary, while it's set to the primary monitor it works fine. Changing the resolution of your monitor directly also works.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
What! I finally beat the guards mini game and got the sword after a thousand tries and 'end of content' when I reach the door. This is such a good game, I was so disappointed. Considering all the other games I have contributed to on Patreon and have been disappointed with, I would gladly contribute to this one but the Patreon seems dead.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
What! I finally beat the guards mini game and got the sword after a thousand tries and 'end of content' when I reach the door. This is such a good game, I was so disappointed. Considering all the other games I have contributed to on Patreon and have been disappointed with, I would gladly contribute to this one but the Patreon seems dead.
I think the author died too :(
He last posted 18may on his twitter, and then nothing :(

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
That's too bad, he really was doing a great job I thought. I have 5 or 6 games(authors) I contribute to on Patreon each month and every one of them is in a state of just waiting for a update for over a month, and some cases many months. I would like to help the game authors to progress with their games, but sometimes I think I am just throwing my money away.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
That's too bad, he really was doing a great job I thought. I have 5 or 6 games(authors) I contribute to on Patreon each month and every one of them is in a state of just waiting for a update for over a month, and some cases many months. I would like to help the game authors to progress with their games, but sometimes I think I am just throwing my money away.
Yeah, I noticed that too, I cancelled my patreon on 2 games I absolutely love, simply because they went from a patch every month (even a tiny one) to no patch in like 8 months :(
And they don't even talk with their patreons, it's like they are dead until they release something

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Idunno what happend to this guy. He just seem to fall of the face of Earth before the patch got released

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Oh hey also does anyone know how to get these two scenes?
Are those the ones in the bottom right corner? If yes, then it's a side story thing, something with a prison, been a while I don't fully remember, I believe it's the city with that big prison.

Sirilla

Sep 16, 2018
To anyone who gets an error called:
Script 'e fullscreen' kube 93: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass
Here's what i did to fix it
Open the game and press F1, then uncheck Launch in Fullscreen mode. Set your screen resolution to 1280x720 and relaunch the game.

Last edited: