RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

Dec 30, 2017
Is it possible to hire the Bard into the party, I seem to remember that being a feature once. Or any other party members, all the weapons in the Blacksmith seem to point to lots of options.

Jul 21, 2017
I set my monitor resolution to 1280x720, ran it in compatability mode for Win7, then launched it as administrator and somehow that fixed the whole not being able to see half the text thing. I also have Launch in Fullscreen UNCHECKED, Fullscreen=0, FullscreenRatio=0, and WindowedRatio=1 in the Game config file. Hopefully this helps someone.
It works, but a real pain to do every time I want to play Witchload. Thanks for finding it, though.

DudeWithVagina

Feb 24, 2018
I set my monitor resolution to 1280x720, ran it in compatability mode for Win7, then launched it as administrator and somehow that fixed the whole not being able to see half the text thing. I also have Launch in Fullscreen UNCHECKED, Fullscreen=0, FullscreenRatio=0, and WindowedRatio=1 in the Game config file. Hopefully this helps someone.
It works, but a real pain to do every time I want to play Witchload. Thanks for finding it, though.
I re-unpacked the game, then just hit F6 and it worked. The first time it didn't unpack right and opened before it was done, so I had that. When I tried a different rgss301.dll file and broke it, I deleted the folder, re-ran the .exe, and it was fine, but small (think The Artifact), but when I hit F6 it stretched it fine. It goes full screen edge2edge now.

Also: anyone else get almost stun-locked? Like, I escape a battle, but am naked and covered in cum, MC comments, then stuck in another battle with the same monster because instead of being able to move, he's stuck making the comment. I spent 20 minutes watching the same face-fucking animation over and over and just wanted out of it. Does this happen often?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
any recommendation of a game similar to this one and that executes with rpg vx ace?

Nov 13, 2017
I re-unpacked the game, then just hit F6 and it worked. The first time it didn't unpack right and opened before it was done, so I had that. When I tried a different rgss301.dll file and broke it, I deleted the folder, re-ran the .exe, and it was fine, but small (think The Artifact), but when I hit F6 it stretched it fine. It goes full screen edge2edge now.

Also: anyone else get almost stun-locked? Like, I escape a battle, but am naked and covered in cum, MC comments, then stuck in another battle with the same monster because instead of being able to move, he's stuck making the comment. I spent 20 minutes watching the same face-fucking animation over and over and just wanted out of it. Does this happen often?
When you escape the battle, don't touch the movement keys. Stand still, wait till the monster starts flashing then move.

Reactions: DudeWithVagina

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Is anybody else have played it on 2560x1080? Maybe i just have this problem cos of resolution...

LordTrey

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a way to play this on Android? I would play it on the computer, IF I HAD ONE!!!! *Ahem* sorry that happens sometimes.

ramossi_0007

Apr 10, 2019
Can confirm this fixed it for me too. Come on dev. Get your shit together

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
change the part that is in regular setting that looks simlar to this to this layout in Game.ini to fix half of screen ,cutscenes ,etc
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=2
WindowedRatio=2