RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

Taway

Feb 19, 2017
I always hoped for a game like Ariadne or Magica from Eclipse Works but with a trap protagonist, so this one is awesome!
I hope the dev finish the game, is a bit rough on the edges but I am loving what I am seeing.

By the way some kind of guide to progress on the pub scenes?
What are you supposed to do to find a castle key? I was told to find a blue haired guy at the pub but he's not there.
Go to the pub in creme and stand to the right of the bar where the beer glasses are, mc will say "they were just here". Then go to the top right of creme, right of the pond, and the blue haired guy will be talking there.

Reactions: Rbiba

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hmkay, femboys getting raped by a demon dog and face-fucked by an elf with huge nuts. Nothing out of the ordinary....

...the fuck is up with those hats though! why are they so big! such an ugly distraction! /rant

hmm.. femboys though.. *drool* /downloads

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This is a well done game, and it's pretty interesting.

Only real drawbacks are monotony of the linear story line and lack of any transformation or other attention holding stuff in the long term.

Basically just receive quest, go through a 1000 traps, viewing the same graphics 10,000 times and repeat.

Needs flavor.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting, beautiful art, Congratulations Dev. But the mini-games are unnecessarily difficult (my opinion) ... for example, I can not get past the guards of the palace ...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Interesting, beautiful art, Congratulations Dev. But the mini-games are unnecessarily difficult (my opinion) ... for example, I can not get past the guards of the palace ...
somehow at this point i was running very fast, dunno how i managed it but turns out you can blitz through them, run and dont stop running if they see you they will chase you for a bit made it so much easier for me to do

Reactions: Ruodger

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Am I the only one who's computer is running this really slowly and laggy? It's nearly unplayable, and shirt battles where I oneshot enemies needs literally minutes to happens because everything is super slow

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
It looks like my game is cut and i can't see half of the text and images, is anybody else has the same problem?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the Orc, Orc Chief, Prison (side story) and Dungeon H event scenes? I am not where where they are.

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
Scenes are semi-animated (two or three frames to indicate action) if you care about that sort of thing. Strictly gay content. Gallery is in the basement of your home.