RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I love the concept, hope the game gets developed further and doesn't die. Been waiting for a RPG game with femboy protagonist.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
Damn, if only you could pick what gender you want to play as. I would download it in a heart beat then. XT

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Not entirely sure you can say it's abandoned. I remember being stuck with 0.4.x a really long time. As someone else said the dev takes his time with updates. I just asked him in tumblr if the game is still under development. I don't know if he still uses it after the tumblr apocalypse, though, so if anyone could ask him via twitter or patreon, it could be more efficient.
"tumblr apocalypse" i believe that is just...tumblr. it was intended to be that terrible the entire time.
there are other examples of "intentional trash-fires" out there, look at any chan....exept they make it work.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I always hoped for a game like Ariadne or Magica from Eclipse Works but with a trap protagonist, so this one is awesome!
I hope the dev finish the game, is a bit rough on the edges but I am loving what I am seeing.

By the way some kind of guide to progress on the pub scenes?

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Lots of patreon game die really quick, specially games like this with a very specific audience. It wouldn't be a surprise if this project is already dead tbh.
But off course! It is much easier and profitable to make kind of arts\prototype\demo, take cash from stupid patrons, and runaway(and maybe create another account and then repeat all).

Reactions: OneWayMissile