RPGM Abandoned Witchload [v0.5.2 Demo] [Stocking Boys World]

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
More like they just work slow. I think they're still working on it anyway.
Yes they are, check his twitter guys :)
He works alone on it and practically for free, so no reason to rush, it's probably something he does in his free time. Be patient ;)

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
can somebody take over this game and finish it for everyone? It looks great and has very great potential especially since the idea mostly came from slayers.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
it says abandoned? did he make a different version of it?
It says abandoned, because some people have no patience, and since he works alone on it, as a hobby and not a job, the progress is very slow. So they went ahead and claimed it was abandonned. But Worry not, if you check their twitter you can see the game is still in progress :)

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
It says abandoned, because some people have no patience, and since he works alone on it, as a hobby and not a job, the progress is very slow. So they went ahead and claimed it was abandoned. But Worry not, if you check their twitter you can see the game is still in progress :)
It was given abandoned because there was a period of time from spring last year till fall this year where there was no communication, the dev only then came back. During that time is pretty much was abandoned.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
you act like I didn't know that was there? I responded to that! with ["I'm excited for when it comes out! and what do you mean abandoned?"] its was my way of saying I don't know why you think its abandoned since his twitter has been active and hes been replying to people!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
its was my way of saying I don't know why you think its abandoned since his twitter has been active and hes been replying to people!
I'm sorry, but when someone makes an entire post explaining why the game was given the abandoned tag and then the next post is "what do you mean abandoned?" come on now. If you felt that the game doesn't deserve the abandon tag because he is active on Twitter then you can make that claim. But you didn't mention Twitter in that post at all. Also, "active on Twitter", I would argue, is a bit of an overstatement.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
are you talking about 2 posts ago I add "" to show the old post then add my msg of a new post? casue if this isn't what your talking about im confused by you question of me not mention twitter and more?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
and the own
er has his say in whether or not he wants the abandoned tag removed or kept? not me?