4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok I've just played this for the first time I'm writing this comment to see what I understand from the clues, the mystery, the moving parts involved and how it works
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can someone explain to me the logic of a doctor who is naked under lab coat? What the hell is that even?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Finally got around to playing this one only played one branch but going to keep my eye out on this one. I think this might be one of those games when it updates I want to play it sooner than later.

Reactions: Maviarab

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 3 Deluxe + Unlcoker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 298 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I didn't pay attention to the name Kate before. but then I remembered that there is another Kate Archer from the universe no one lives forever. maybe her name is a reference

Reactions: Maviarab

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
test44-3.png

Hello! Let's summarize the results of the past two votes among Patrons.
The first question was - Voting on Camila's clothes.
In the end, option №3 won. Unfortunately, due to Patreon rules, I can't show it in a public post, so I've made a separate post for subscribers with a few renders from the next update –
The second question was "Do you want me to make an 18+ scene with Melinda?" I definitely needed your feedback, as I had never heard from players about her before and I had doubts, wondering if you don't like such women (In my opinion, she's quite attractive). And as it turned out, most of you find her attractive too. Over 80% of Patrons voted for me to make such a scene with her. So, it will definitely happen, but I can't say exactly when yet. I need to think about where it would fit in the plot. But I'm glad you like her :)
I've added a test render (it's not of great quality since it's just a test one) with Melinda from the upcoming updates to the title of the post:)

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Wow... i just played the game and i loved it.. i dont know who to trust in this VN....
the only LI i trust is Kate (not 100% but more that the rest two LI)...
Very good visuals , nice story with mystery and with good story flow.
The theme of a abandoned city where they drop criminals is unusual and very interesting i liked it a lot.
im gonna keep this VN to my favorite VN list, Tier A+ VN in my opinion.
i cant wait for the next episode.
ps i also liked the going rogue VN from the same creator.

Reactions: Bnshy and AlexMpog

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone!
Exciting news - work on the next chapter is nearly complete! All the renders are ready, the text is currently with the editor, and I've also made some progress with the coding. By Friday, the editor will return the text to me, and all that'll be left is to integrate it into the code. The real bottleneck this time around are the animations - there are more than I usually tackle in two months. This is mainly because, out of the four scenes in this update, two are 18+. It just turned out that way :)
So, expect the new chapter by the end of this month or the beginning of the next. The exact date will depend on when the animations are fully rendered. After all, rendering at 60 fps is no joke :)
To keep you from getting bored, we'll be running a poll in the next days to choose Eva's outfit for the upcoming chapter. I'll show you the options I've filtered out before the poll and also give you a sneak peek of one of the animations. Plus, I've been testing different capsules for Steam, and some of them seemed perfect for wallpapers. I'll prepare those for you as well, but that'll come a bit later. For now,
Dialogues - 10200 words
Images - 355 rendered
Animations – 17

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Hey everyone!
Exciting news - work on the next chapter is nearly complete! All the renders are ready, the text is currently with the editor, and I've also made some progress with the coding. By Friday, the editor will return the text to me, and all that'll be left is to integrate it into the code. The real bottleneck this time around are the animations - there are more than I usually tackle in two months. This is mainly because, out of the four scenes in this update, two are 18+. It just turned out that way :)
So, expect the new chapter by the end of this month or the beginning of the next. The exact date will depend on when the animations are fully rendered. After all, rendering at 60 fps is no joke :)
To keep you from getting bored, we'll be running a poll in the next days to choose Eva's outfit for the upcoming chapter. I'll show you the options I've filtered out before the poll and also give you a sneak peek of one of the animations. Plus, I've been testing different capsules for Steam, and some of them seemed perfect for wallpapers. I'll prepare those for you as well, but that'll come a bit later. For now,
Dialogues - 10200 words
Images - 355 rendered
Animations – 17
Thanks!

Is a good game but the updates are always really small :(

Reactions: jhonatanw

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can't wait be a perfect time to replay the game but go along a different branching path this time

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes