4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718925246299.png

I've just released the final update for the first season. The next chapter will be part of the second season. All your saved progress will carry over, so make sure to save at the end-of-chapter screen if you want to continue with your current progress. You don't need the first season to start the second one, and you can also begin the second season without any previous saves, following the canonical version.

Regarding Chapter Five, as I mentioned before:

The update heavily focuses on Eva, featuring three scenes with her, including one 18+ scene. The plot of the fifth chapter revolves mainly around her. There's also plenty of content with Kate, including an 18+ scene. Luna will make a brief appearance. You'll also encounter Melinda, Christopher, and a new character, Olivia, who you might have seen in earlier renders. Olivia will also have an erotic scene.

The chapter will end with a cliffhanger as usual, and your previous actions will significantly influence what happens next.

Early access is now available for $25 tier Patrons.

On Sunday, the game will be available to the $15 (Deluxe) and $10 (Standard) tiers. By Thursday, it'll be open to the $5 tier.

Hope you enjoy it!

- 483 renders

- 14,718 words

- 18 animations

*I've encountered some problems with loading saves from Chapter Four. It ends as if Chapter Five doesn't exist. Saves from other chapters work fine. I tried to figure out the cause, but it's still unclear. It seems Ren'Py remembers not only the line where you saved but also the place the code returns to after completing the chapter, which is the final screen, and it ignores the new chapter as if it doesn't exist in the code. Unfortunately, I couldn't have predicted this strange behavior, especially since everything worked fine before.

I've already found a new way to write the code to avoid such issues in the future.

For now, if you experience this problem, I can only suggest using older saves from Chapter Three or earlier, which should work without any issues.

Thank you for your understanding!

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes