4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, I don't understand this story.
There is a closed, sealed city. No one can go out and no one can go in.
Questions : Where do these people get their food ? Their drink ? Their beer and wine? Where does the woman in her clinic get her medicine? Where do the girls get condoms? Birth control pills ? so that - as you can see - there are no little children in the city ? Who builds the houses in this city ? The streets ? The sewage system ? And who buries all the murdered bodies ?

Something about this story is weird, strange ...
Yeah, MC is kinda dumb for not asking these questions. Logistics may be boring to most folk, but they are extremely important.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Don't know if it's the PC on my end or not, but the animations only run fine for me when there's only that. When there is also text on the screen and/or the camera is doing it auto-panning from one angle to another whilst the animation is ongoing, I get a lot of choppy stutter.
That was my issue as well.
Guess they messed up the animations.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't know if it's the PC on my end or not, but the animations only run fine for me when there's only that. When there is also text on the screen and/or the camera is doing it auto-panning from one angle to another whilst the animation is ongoing, I get a lot of choppy stutter.
yup, it is on your part.
try to switch default renderers if this is the only game you have problems with.
That was my issue as well.
Guess they messed up the animations.
your guess is wrong.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
Interesting plot and story so far... also I like some renders, so I'll definitely watch at this one... looks promising and interesting... :p

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
yup, it is on your part.
try to switch default renderers if this is the only game you have problems with.
I have the same problem, and switching renderers or frame rate doesn't help. As I understand it, converting animation to mpeg works.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
or updating gpu drivers and webp/m codecs...
I never understood why people refuse to update their drivers. Hell, the worst offenders are the ones who only use the gpu drivers from Microsoft, which aren't even close to current updates from AMD/Nvidia/Intel.

Reactions: Abhai

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
I never understood why people refuse to update their drivers. Hell, the worst offenders are the ones who only use the gpu drivers from Microsoft, which aren't even close to current updates from AMD/Nvidia/Intel.
Got nothing to do with the drivers.
It's the animations that cause it.
To much fps or to high bitrate per seconds.
And it all needs to be processed by the CPU, not the GPU.
Renpy doesn't use the GPU or even it's accelerator like other games do.
GTX 3060 12GB with Nvidia's own drivers, 32GB mem. Intel i5 processor.
Running the game with MSI Afterburn open, CPU usage all cores up to 100% , GPU usage 17%, ram 25%.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Got nothing to do with the drivers.
It's the animations that cause it.
To much fps or to high bitrate per seconds.
And it all needs to be processed by the CPU, not the GPU.
Renpy doesn't use the GPU or even it's accelerator like other games do.
GTX 3060 12GB with Nvidia's own drivers, 32GB mem. Intel i5 processor.
Running the game with MSI Afterburn open, CPU usage all cores up to 100% , GPU usage 17%, ram 25%.
I have 0 issues with the animations.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
05-Apr-2024

The mod has been updated to Chapter 4. Enjoy! :)

(If you encounter any errors, please @ me with a reply and I'll check.)

If, like me, the built-in walkthrough having Red for "best answers" confuses you, here's a quick fix that turns the Red choices into Green choices (like every other walkthrough in existence, lol).

Grab it at Mega link below, or download the attached copy.

Unzip and drag the folder named 'game' into the folder where you installed this VN, overwriting when prompted. All menu choices which were previously Red are now Green.

If you get duplicate label errors, just click "Reload" on the error screen and that should fix the issue.

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I don't understand the choice to join redhead or not, and then the other path ends up with her again. It's labelled an important choice, but what is it? And which path is better?

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
WEC 2  (2).png WEC 2  (3).png WEC 2  (4).png

I can't find the [?] . :(
Can you get these explanations somewhere where the black explanations are legible and not crossed out so you can find the [?] ??

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm following the walkthrough and saw the note on the important decision, which was why I asked what was the important bit about it, since after I chose the refuse option and went to Eva, the story went in a circle and Eva recommended Kate's gang anyway. If it said "this is just some flavour scenes" I would have accepted it, but I was confused by the word "important", like if there are further consequences later.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I'm following the walkthrough and saw the note on the important decision, which was why I asked what was the important bit about it, since after I chose the refuse option and went to Eva, the story went in a circle and Eva recommended Kate's gang anyway. If it said "this is just some flavour scenes" I would have accepted it, but I was confused by the word "important", like if there are further consequences later.
Yes, you are right. This is a circle. I have also played the way about the Eve.
It is a story that can be played in different ways.
Instead of calling the main path "important," it might be better to call the main path: "best choice," or, as you say, "flavour scenes."

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes