VN Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.1 Fix Alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

el eyaculador

Oct 30, 2018
Which Witch will be next ? Ginny ? Luna ?
View attachment 3371211 View attachment 3371213
Will witches from other franchise be guests in this ? Wednesday ? Or Raven ? The internet loves them
They are both beautiful, I prefer Luna but that depends on the creator, the order in which they will appear according to the plot of the story.

Although EMILY FELD is not a witch, I would like her to appear in Kirill's art. I also think Hogwarts needs a sexy yoga room. in order to better channel the energies of the spells.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
They are both beautiful, I prefer Luna but that depends on the creator, the order in which they will appear according to the plot of the story.

Although EMILY FELD is not a witch, I would like her to appear in Kirill's art. I also think Hogwarts needs a sexy yoga room. in order to better channel the energies of the spells.
It can be someone named potter like witch name. Or something like that to be included in the game, although there is, i think enough characters to do and this would just be extra character to make.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019

The dev version of the game is currently available for the "Wizarding Patron" tier on my boosty page.
This is NOT a release of the new version, it's a dev update, to play around a bit, to check out new graphics etc. There's still a lot work to be done.
Hermione_update_96_HQ.jpg

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
With_Hermione-0.3.2_Alpha_dev_0.1 Trailer
The dev version of the game is currently available for the "Wizarding Patron" tier on my boosty page.
This is NOT a release of the new version, it's a dev update, to play around a bit, to check out new graphics etc. There's still a lot work to be done.
glad to see progress. Will the pose mechanic evolve into something game driven? I over looked it the first time i played

Reactions: el eyaculador

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
glad to see progress. Will the pose mechanic evolve into something game driven? I over looked it the first time i played
In its current state, it's just a demonstration of new graphics.
Now I need to write all of the 'emotion loop', to code in the animations of each segment (arms, eye movement, mouth, eyelids, eyebrows) to portray the required emotions. At the moment it's just all of the available variations put on the loop.
Also, now I can make the arm poses to change dynamically on the screen.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Fucking hell!

A couple of HD screengrabs, hope Kirill Repin Art doesn't object:
View attachment 3401083
View attachment 3401091

To give you some idea, there seems to be a couple of intermediate frames each time her eyes move to a new position, not just a jump. My system counts 896 image files in the 'character_hermione_02' folder alone.

Gentlemen, we may be looking at a masterpiece in the making...
The pupils are actually moving on the screen, I've programed the basic left/right/up/down/etc/etc patterns of the movement for the pupils.
As for the file count, I still have both compressed and HD versions of the layers in the game files. Hopefully you've noticed a performance boost, but optimization isn't finished yet, I need to sort out which images look fine compressed and which should remain in the original form. There will be probably 2 or 1.5 times less files for the same content in the final version, that's my point.
That being said, there are still hundreds of layers indeed.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Nice graphics and "clothing" eh... too bad it's not a game with quests and story stuff.
Imagine having quests to make her your kitty pet, not just wardrobe thing, having to walk on 4 feet in the corridor in front of other students or with a leash, making her puppy also, wetting the floor and having to clean.. Having to great all professors with a cum slut tattoo and being punished by all of them to mark points against other sluts from others Houses. Having to find an old relic kept by a sort of medusa who doesn't transform ppl to stone to death but paralyse them and do all naughty things to them and that Medusa would love a ton of public. Dunno if it's at the taste of everyone (I guess not) just a few ideas...

I dunno... it's great and empty at the same time. Not that I was not aware it was just a (great) wardrobe thing but with those graphics that would be awesome for something way "more". =) Not a complain, only a suggestion.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Nice graphics and "clothing" eh... too bad it's not a game with quests and story stuff.
Imagine having quests to make her your kitty pet, not just wardrobe thing, having to walk on 4 feet in the corridor in front of other students or with a leash, making her puppy also, wetting the floor and having to clean.. Having to great all professors with a cum slut tattoo and being punished by all of them to mark points against other sluts from others Houses. Having to find an old relic kept by a sort of medusa who doesn't transform ppl to stone to death but paralyse them and do all naughty things to them and that Medusa would love a ton of public. Dunno if it's at the taste of everyone (I guess not) just a few ideas...

I dunno... it's great and empty at the same time. Not that I was not aware it was just a (great) wardrobe thing but with those graphics that would be awesome for something way "more". =) Not a complain, only a suggestion.
I know what you mean - the potential is amazing. But, as a game, it's a very, very basic alpha at the moment. However, it's been on hold for about a year due to Russian sanctions and has only recently restarted, so good things are a-coming.

The dev has loads of ideas for how to develop the game in future; I'm very sure he'll consider your ideas, even if he doesn't end up using them.

It's being developed by one (perfectionist) dev so it won't be very quick, although he's putting out regular progress updates on his Boosty page.

The 'art refresh' dev version that's available on there has even better graphics (because that's the one thing that needed improving ;) ) albeit with somewhat broken code. The working version should be coming soon - latest top tier update is basically "I've been busy coding, here's some busty AI Dune* babes in the meantime"

*the irony of using AI to generate Dune characters!

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I know what you mean - the potential is amazing. But, as a game, it's a very, very basic alpha at the moment. However, it's been on hold for about a year due to Russian sanctions and has only recently restarted, so good things are a-coming.

The dev has loads of ideas for how to develop the game in future; I'm very sure he'll consider your ideas, even if he doesn't end up using them.

It's being developed by one (perfectionist) dev so it won't be very quick, although he's putting out regular progress updates on his Boosty page.

The 'art refresh' dev version that's available on there has even better graphics (because that's the one thing that needed improving ;) ) albeit with somewhat broken code. The working version should be coming soon - latest top tier update is basically "I've been busy coding, here's some busty AI Dune* babes in the meantime"

*the irony of using AI to generate Dune characters!
One of the better success stories of the Patreon Russia boycott; he's exploring avenues and expanding his skills instead of throwing a redaction tantrum or something, like... 4thUnknown, I think it was? There was a Skyrim modder, was doing really good work importing creatures from lore into Skyrim (echatere, welwa, durzog), but when the war hit and Patreon nuked him, he in turn decided to nuke all his mods from the Nexus.
EDIT: To be clear, it was not Mikhail.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes