Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
As for the other girls, I was planning to introduce Ginny Weasley and Fleur Delacour since I don't feel like they got a proper representation in the films. They also would provide a variety of body types.
sounds good maybe add a scene with luna lovegood that needs to collect some sperm for her magic potion am i the only one that thinks luna was the best harry potter girl i do not know just like crazy girls i guess

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This is the best Hermione model ever :love:
Everything is perfect, light, lingerie, even her poses are cute and sexy. I have seen informations on previous pages about adding other HP characters to game and i'm sure many players would enjoy to strip Luna or Bellatrix
:KEK:;)

Hey Developer, don't forget to open ticket for developers:
https://f95zone.to/tickets/categories/general-support.2/create
Also you can demand thread ownership.
Finaly another fan of luna crazy girls are the best

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Kirill Repin Art
A pro tip if you plan to make a whole Potter-themed game:
Don't go for Hogwarts, begin your story after the films end and go for a University-theme. We have a common starting point for the story and you have more creative freedom afterwards without anyone nagging about details you did wrong. You can keep some characters from the original and introduce new ones if you like. Universities also have rituals for initiation, parties, and all that stuff that's not present in Hogwarts.

Your art looks amazing, I bet you'll find a team that would support you.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
This is the best Hermione model ever :love:
Everything is perfect, light, lingerie, even her poses are cute and sexy. I have seen informations on previous pages about adding other HP characters to game and i'm sure many players would enjoy to strip Luna or Bellatrix
:KEK:;)

Hey Developer, don't forget to open ticket for developers:
https://f95zone.to/tickets/categories/general-support.2/create
Also you can demand thread ownership.
Thank you!
Can you help me out with this one, what does the ticket for developers do?

Reactions: Osoli

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Also, I'm not sure people noticed, while it is a very short game, it's impossible to see everything playing it just once, your choices actually matter. I wanted to make it one of the core mechanics, thought it would be cool to give players an ability to act in different styles and get different outcomes.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
For everybody who's interested in a sexual content, here's my previous unfinished project, I took some stuff from there:
Mega
You'll probably won't be able to finish all the riddles, but blowjob scene is available from the start.
Tested it and damn, it has vampires ?! My favorites :love:
Sadly its point-and-click type of game and im to stupid to solve them (mostly all). I blame the AAA+ games for this lol.
Also its kinda laggy. But Anastasia looks hot :devilish:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It's actually a fair amount of work, since I would have to do all her future scenes with these two options. Again, I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't feel like that should be the priority at this point
That sounds like you will expand this game then you originally thought ? :oops:

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes