Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Makes a character to look like Emma Watson... gives her big tits.
Go one way or the other. Either make your own vision of her with big tits, or make it look like the celeb, the mixture is just... weird.
They did. It looks nothing like Emma Watson.

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
If we can get ONE Hermione x Harry H game that actually makes it all the way, and isn't some corruption based thing, ie "wholesome romance" that would be great....

Reactions: Meera panase

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Okay so the art is phenomenal for this, hope you genuinely do add some more to it! Doesn't seem like that tongue out version IS part of the game though, looking at your flow chart of routes. I couldn't find it at least. Definitely one to watch!

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
As I mentioned, it's not finished and the puzzles are unnecessarily complex at this point, but I like the animations, and the general atmosphere. I though some people might be entertained by it for a moment lol
I did try to play this for a while but totally hit a dead end lol. Did a few things, gave a skeleton a sword, put some candles on a cauldron, but kinda got stuck then. Needed half a key and hammer and some buttons in a book? XD Idk I do like those kinda games though, vibe was cool and would be interested to see more of that too if you ever work on it again.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
the art is amazing but.... I actually like Hermoine with her slim body and small boobs.

But it's your vision - do what works for you.

Reactions: denen

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I did try to play this for a while but totally hit a dead end lol. Did a few things, gave a skeleton a sword, put some candles on a cauldron, but kinda got stuck then. Needed half a key and hammer and some buttons in a book? XD Idk I do like those kinda games though, vibe was cool and would be interested to see more of that too if you ever work on it again.
You're right, turns out I didn't use that picture of Hermione in the game.

Have you tried clicking on a cauldron? If you figured out the candles, you'll get a short story, helmet, half of the key, and half of the hammer. The other half of the the hammer is the chest behind the door. There's also a ruby and a 1/2 of the missing piece of the globe.
Also time on the clock should be 10:25.
And you can combine some of the objects in the inventory, like hammer, key, some pages with pentagrams.

I don't think I'll continue with the point and click idea, while I like the way it looks, it's takes too long to produce it. It requires a shit ton of planning and a huge number of assets. I think most people would prefer me painting naked ladies instead lol
But please let me know if you have any questions about it, I'm so exited that there's gonna be another human being that finishes that blasted sequence lol I literally spent months working on it

alcapone847

Dec 16, 2017
Checked out his patreon. Doesn't seem to mention this project, and asking a lot for stills. Seem like good still, though. following, for sure

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
If we can get ONE Hermione x Harry H game that actually makes it all the way, and isn't some corruption based thing, ie "wholesome romance" that would be great....
I thought it would be cool to have a bunch of options, you can have a romance root or you can corrupt and dominate miss Granger. It doesn't require a huge amount of additional graphics, just some proper dialogue design. Could be interesting.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Why would you change that plan? 3 of the most successful games on this site are all about corrupting Hermione. Give it a shot.
It's not so much that I changed the plan of the game, it just seemed much easier to produce sets of pictures instead. At the time there was no interest in this project, and people who support me on Patreon seem to be there for comic book babes and not for Hermione alone.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It's not so much that I changed the plan of the game, it just seemed much easier to produce sets of pictures instead. At the time there was no interest in this project, and people who support me on Patreon seem to be there for comic book babes and not for Hermione alone.
So what did you planned priour or want to make IF you decide to work on this project ?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
You should think about making SubscribeStar and Itch accounts as backups, if your patreon get banned or blocked for some reasons your supporters can use different site to support you. SubscribeStar have more elastic rules and they are not care about content putted in game, copyrights means nothing to them :KEK: ;)
I'll definitely look into this! I thought about having a separate page for this game only, for people who don't need sets of pictures but just care about the game.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
If you prefer doing pictures maybe just do a bunch of your pictures and turn it into a simple strip game that lets you strip famous girls from comics movires etc. 2 pictures for each girl would be enough one with clothes one naked just add some funny sentences could be a strip poker thing or just answer questions game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes