Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
So what did you planned priour or want to make IF you decide to work on this project ?
I need to sit down and make a solid plan. Short term — I really need to change the design of menu choices, I hate the standard template, the way it just lays on on top of the picture. I think I'll go with the design that I used in the Vampire Princess. I also need to implement some other game mechanics, so it would be easier for me to move towards more complex stuff. I'll probably add a Marauders map as a way of navigating through the castle and it's surroundings. I'll make it pretty, with legit Hogwarts floor plans and moving character names.
Once this things are done I would be able to make some quests with objectives. You need to go there, talk to this person, pick up that book, that kinda thing. It would allow me to introduce new characters in a natural way.

I think I might go with an adaptation of the books but using the Simpsons type of a timeline. I really like the "Behind the Dune" game and I think it largely works because it is an adaptation of the book. As a fan of HP universe I would love to go through some of book invents as an active participant, and it basically gives a huge amount of source material to be used as a base.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I need to sit down and make a solid plan. Short term — I really need to change the design of menu choices, I hate the standard template, the way it just lays on on top of the picture. I think I'll go with the design that I used in the Vampire Princess. I also need to implement some other game mechanics, so it would be easier for me to move towards more complex stuff. I'll probably add a Marauders map as a way of navigating through the castle and it's surroundings. I'll make it pretty, with legit Hogwarts floor plans and moving character names.
Once this things are done I would be able to make some quests with objectives. You need to go there, talk to this person, pick up that book, that kinda thing. It would allow me to introduce new characters in a natural way.

I think I might go with an adaptation of the books but using the Simpsons type of a timeline. I really like the "Behind the Dune" game and I think it largely works because it is an adaptation of the book. As a fan of HP universe I would love to go through some of book invents as an active participant, and it basically gives a huge amount of source material to be used as a base.
Behind the dune is one of my favorite games ever love how you can literaly make every pair of boobs jiggle in that game like you go through the story but make it more fun

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Behind the dune is one of my favorite games ever love how you can literaly make every pair of boobs jiggle in that game like you go through the story but make it more fun
I think David did a lot of cool stuff with this game! I'd love to have the boob animations also. I did a version of it in the Vampire Princess, but it looks kinda weird. However I think I know how to make it work now, but I need to try it out first.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I think David did a lot of cool stuff with this game! I'd love to have the boob animations also. I did a version of it in the Vampire Princess, but it looks kinda weird. However I think I know how to make it work now, but I need to try it out first.
You know i think a lot of storys should be like that just have a VN about a famous book and allow the player to jiggle the boobs and strip the girls and stuff actualy a good way to make storys fun maybe one day we get a hunger games like that or a lord of the rings even though not enough woman i guess do you know danny clicker ? Just lets you play with the girl from game of thrones it is basicaly just a cockie clicker that unlocks new stuff with coins you earn coins if you click on the boobs a fun idea whatever

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I was searching for games with HP characters and i found game which had potential but game was destroyed by mini games and bugs. Other game was great, now is good, the only thing that keeps new players away is gay tag. Also Hermione look alike character is called Haley(if you want i can post pictures from that game).

Hermione from book could wear glasses and have more freckles, especially on boobies and nose :love:
I'm not demanding anything, just i'm saying how she looks in my imagination.
Freckles are so hot...

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
You're right, turns out I didn't use that picture of Hermione in the game.

Have you tried clicking on a cauldron? If you figured out the candles, you'll get a short story, helmet, half of the key, and half of the hammer. The other half of the the hammer is the chest behind the door. There's also a ruby and a 1/2 of the missing piece of the globe.
Also time on the clock should be 10:25.
And you can combine some of the objects in the inventory, like hammer, key, some pages with pentagrams.

I don't think I'll continue with the point and click idea, while I like the way it looks, it's takes too long to produce it. It requires a shit ton of planning and a huge number of assets. I think most people would prefer me painting naked ladies instead lol
But please let me know if you have any questions about it, I'm so exited that there's gonna be another human being that finishes that blasted sequence lol I literally spent months working on it
Haha well I did go back to try again from the start, I wasn't sure but it felt maybe like it bugged and it maybe has again I'm not sure. I couldn't get the lion desk drawer to open even when I placed in the key, and I can't seem to click the last chain handle in the chest (same chest that contains the hammer handle) so all I have now are 2/3 chain handles and yeah got stuck again. XD

Understandable if it's not the kinda thing you wanna be making though, can imagine it takes a lot of work to put together. Regardless, this Hermione game could be pretty special!

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Haha well I did go back to try again from the start, I wasn't sure but it felt maybe like it bugged and it maybe has again I'm not sure. I couldn't get the lion desk drawer to open even when I placed in the key, and I can't seem to click the last chain handle in the chest (same chest that contains the hammer handle) so all I have now are 2/3 chain handles and yeah got stuck again. XD

Understandable if it's not the kinda thing you wanna be making though, can imagine it takes a lot of work to put together. Regardless, this Hermione game could be pretty special!
It's definitely possible that you encountered the bug, although I played through probably hundreds of times with hope to get rid of those things.
The thing with the desk is that you'll need only one lion (left one) and it's split in half. There's supposed to be only one missing, but I fucked up that part of the code and didn't fix it.
Just played it through, seems to work for me.
Lion desk does not open, but you'll see the secret part appearing in the middle of the table, click on it and you'll get the journal.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Looking good man. Did you do that in just 1-2 days ? o_O
Im liking what I see. So its a mix of Sandbox with VN elements ?
Well, I've spent a week prior making the art itself and then made a small game out of it during the weekend. All the other stuff that I shared in this thread was done in a span of several years, it's probably the third game that I did in total, but it's a first one that's actually playable.
Yeah, in general I wanted to do a mix of Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer and Behind the Dune, borrowing different elements from each one, doing it in my art style and adding nonlinear dialogue.

Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes