Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
It's not so much that I changed the plan of the game, it just seemed much easier to produce sets of pictures instead. At the time there was no interest in this project, and people who support me on Patreon seem to be there for comic book babes and not for Hermione alone.
There are people on this site who are great writers but terrible artists. For example, I would love to see an artist like you teamed up with the writer of Ruin Me. https://f95zone.to/threads/ruin-me-v0-44-1-phanes.48524/

the combination would be fantastic

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
I thought it would be cool to have a bunch of options, you can have a romance root or you can corrupt and dominate miss Granger. It doesn't require a huge amount of additional graphics, just some proper dialogue design. Could be interesting.

Cool, as far as I know I have seen NO game of getting to play as Harry where you can have a wholesome relationship and/or harem with the girls. It's usually just some form of thing like the Akubar? trainer/corruption thing. I'm not a fan of that particular thing, but I do very much like Harry Potter world and good art that goes along with it, this so far is great.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
It's definitely possible that you encountered the bug, although I played through probably hundreds of times with hope to get rid of those things.
The thing with the desk is that you'll need only one lion (left one) and it's split in half. There's supposed to be only one missing, but I fucked up that part of the code and didn't fix it.
Just played it through, seems to work for me.
Lion desk does not open, but you'll see the secret part appearing in the middle of the table, click on it and you'll get the journal.
Alright well I came back to it again because it was driving the completionist in me insane, and aimed to get the handle early and that seemed to bypass being unable to click it later on. Though I'm not at a point now where all I have is the journal, not sure what to do with it and the chains don't seem to do anything either regardless of their configuration (unless I'm dumb which is possible). Maybe this is as far as it goes, not sure. At least you know somebody really tried to beat it at least. :p

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Makes a character to look like Emma Watson... gives her big tits.
Go one way or the other. Either make your own vision of her with big tits, or make it look like the celeb, the mixture is just... weird.
The main picture shows her with A-B cups. The pics in the bottom of the first post show her with maybe Ds-DDs. I assume that means she can change the size of her tits. The game is about Hermione...not Emma. Hermione can cast spells. Hermione can change her tit size. It works fine. But...my strong opinion....Emma would look great with big tits, if she so desired implants. It wouldn't kill my fantasies. lol

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I never complained about actors in HP series but characters in book were more mysterious and fantastic than any character created by actor in movie.
fans were creating own Hermione, Luna, Ginny and other characters in their imagination.
Hot pictures of actress can't bring back hours of reading and fantasizing about female characters, their school outfits, doing naughty stuff with them and being catched by McGonagall. Games can give us slice of that fantasy allowing us to lewd HP characters in Hogwart walls ;)
Same i totaly agree on that parody games in general are amazing because of that i think someone you have a crush on as a teen will always be someone that turns you on even later it is nice to meet your favorite waifus in these games.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Alright well I came back to it again because it was driving the completionist in me insane, and aimed to get the handle early and that seemed to bypass being unable to click it later on. Though I'm not at a point now where all I have is the journal, not sure what to do with it and the chains don't seem to do anything either regardless of their configuration (unless I'm dumb which is possible). Maybe this is as far as it goes, not sure. At least you know somebody really tried to beat it at least. :p
Congratulation, you've basically beat the game! The journal was meant to be the main objective on this level. Chains were supposed to open the door on the left, so you could move on to the next location, but I never got around to actually doing that.
Though I'm not at a point now where all I have is the journal
What else do you have?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The main picture shows her with A-B cups. The pics in the bottom of the first post show her with maybe Ds-DDs. I assume that means she can change the size of her tits. The game is about Hermione...not Emma. Hermione can cast spells. Hermione can change her tit size. It works fine. But...my strong opinion....Emma would look great with big tits, if she so desired implants. It wouldn't kill my fantasies. lol
Image that I used for the main menu was taken from another game of mine, it also had Hermione, that's why they look different. I think having a nice menu as a starting point is very important for overall experience, it puts the player in the right mood and since no one have seen my previous projects I decided to reuse some of my previous assets.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Image that I used for the main menu was taken from another game of mine, it also had Hermione, that's why they look different. I think having a nice menu as a starting point is very important for overall experience, it puts the player in the right mood and since no one have seen my previous projects I decided to reuse some of my previous assets.
You know this may be just my opinion but boobs can never be big enough.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
First off, Hermione looks absolutely smashing in this game.
Unlike others, I love how her sorcerer's robes hide her D-cups here. The face, the body, everything about her looks great.

I would absolutely love to see more with this model.
As for the game itself, it's a shame we can't do more than a little striptease with such a great model and I would wish that the road to the best results wouldn't be the most horny choices, but rather take a little more time to speak with her and actually seduce her into shedding clothes.
You know, like complimenting her in the right way (not just her looks, but also her mind and character), and opening up to her about your (Harry's) emotions and feelings for her.
Personally, I would definitely prefer this over "Ooh, you're so hot, show me them titties."

I'd love someone to do more with this concept and this model, why not this dev here?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Guess the dev never watched the Harry Potter movies and just got a bit horny when he found the boob slider (and the waist slider and the hip slider). On the start screen her bossom looks the right size, in game it's just too much. (The Lust Academy dev made the same mistake.)
Still, having a chat with a pretty magic nerd is always fun
Yeah, a mistake. Totally a mistake. Not like most guys like big tits on girls.
Honestly, if Emma Watson had such a body, she'd be my favourite actress to look at.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
First off, Hermione looks absolutely smashing in this game.
Unlike others, I love how her sorcerer's robes hide her D-cups here. The face, the body, everything about her looks great.

I would absolutely love to see more with this model.
As for the game itself, it's a shame we can't do more than a little striptease with such a great model and I would wish that the road to the best results wouldn't be the most horny choices, but rather take a little more time to speak with her and actually seduce her into shedding clothes.
You know, like complimenting her in the right way (not just her looks, but also her mind and character), and opening up to her about your (Harry's) emotions and feelings for her.
Personally, I would definitely prefer this over "Ooh, you're so hot, show me them titties."

I'd love someone to do more with this concept and this model, why not this dev here?
Thank you!
I actually tried to make several different paths in the game, but I put a limit of 10 steps to make it manageable for me, you can see it in a flow chart I posted somewhere in this thread. So you can see, it's pretty hard to make a realistic meaningful conversation having a limitation like that and I did my best.
However, having a dialogue with her was meant to be a one of the core mechanics of the game in future, I think a lot of people have a fantasy of being able to talk to Hermione. I'm determined to make it happen to the best of my abilities.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes