Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I hope it gets one of these "a witch wants to make some magic potion but she needs sperm as main ingredient " scenes i do not know why but it is super hot in games about witches.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Any Plans for the gameplay ? Maybe behind the dune click boobs to make them jiggle, any Story linear written yet ? If you want any help for the story buch of people here. Just ask. Whatever Nixe art real hot

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I like her point of view about boys and sex in this... lol very logical, science thats it, this kind of dirty talk that fits her she was always very smart in the books" Boys it must be all the hormones " it is kinda funny she could also say " In all fairness, their penis’ are always right in front of them and constant erections make it unbearable for them to not rub it. And once they begin Puberty and can ejaculate, it becomes a sense of release in which they just do it as a part of their natural life or they relief stress with a girlfriend you know most boys do it every day, the majority of boys will have had up to 1000 ejaculations by their 15th birthday. " that is so Hermione she would also tell us all facts about erections.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Any Plans for the gameplay ? Maybe behind the dune click boobs to make them jiggle, any Story linear written yet ? If you want any help for the story buch of people here. Just ask. Whatever Nixe art real hot
There's just too many plans tbh. Right now my main focus is the character, it's gonna take a lot of work to make her the way I want to.
There definitely will be the boob animation, however it would probably depend on the costume Hermione wears. For example I don't think it would work to have it for the basic uniform, since it's gonna be pretty conservative, but later in the game when she'll be wearing more revealing stuff, I think it would be a fun thing to have.

When I'll transfer the updated version of the character from Photoshop to RenPy, I'll focus on the dialogue. I want her to feel like the character from the books, so I'm making a document that contains all her dialogue that J.K. Rowling wrote, right now I did the Philosopher's stone and partially the Goblet of fire.
It helps a lot to see how she talks exactly, what words are her favorite etc.

From that point I'll be expanding the existing dialogue tree, make it bigger and with more branches.
For now I'll stick to a very basic narrative, I made a list of activities that I'd want to do in Hogwarts with Hermione. Simple stuff like studying in the library, relaxing in the Common room etc. There will be a progression of the relationship for each activity, so we can go further every time.

I figured that I don't have to have a main narrative from the beginning, it's all about creating fun game mechanics, and I can add the narrative later on top of them.

I have some ideas for the main plot line also.
What if Harry broke into Voldemort's mind and figured out all the stuff that Dumbledore was hiding about Snape, horcruxes and the prophecy? Sirius wouldn't have to die and Harry would have a great opportunity to defeat Tom in a different manner.

Also Harry can have visions of Voldemort having sex with Bellatrix (it would be pretty violent I imagine, and somewhat canon), that would open a whole new window of opportunities.
I'd love to play a game where I get to defeat Voldemort on my own while banning my way through the female characters. It also would be cool to have an opportunity for Harry to become a new Dark Lord himself. What would he do if he discovered the fact that Dumbledore was raising him as a pig for slaughter too early, let's say after the Goblet of Fire?

These are pretty interesting themes I think, and they require a lot of planning to make them work, that's why I'm focusing on the basics for now. If people keep liking it, we'll get there eventually.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
There's just too many plans tbh. Right now my main focus is the character, it's gonna take a lot of work to make her the way I want to.
There definitely will be the boob animation, however it would probably depend on the costume Hermione wears. For example I don't think it would work to have it for the basic uniform, since it's gonna be pretty conservative, but later in the game when she'll be wearing more revealing stuff, I think it would be a fun thing to have.

When I'll transfer the updated version of the character from Photoshop to RenPy, I'll focus on the dialogue. I want her to feel like the character from the books, so I'm making a document that contains all her dialogue that J.K. Rowling wrote, right now I did the Philosopher's stone and partially the Goblet of fire.

From that point I'll be expanding the existing dialogue tree, make it bigger and with more branches.
For now I'll stick to a very basic narrative, I made a list of activities that I'd want to do in Hogwarts with Hermione. Simple stuff like studying in the library, relaxing in the Common room etc. There will be a progression of the relationship for each activity, so we can go further every time.

I figured that I don't have to have a main narrative from the beginning, it's all about creating fun game mechanics, and I can add the narrative later on top of them.

What if Harry broke into Voldemort's mind and figured out all the stuff that Dumbledore was hiding about Snape, horcruxes and the prophecy? Sirius wouldn't have to die and Harry would have a great opportunity to defeat Tom in a different manner.

Also Harry can have visions of Voldemort having sex with Bellatrix (it would be pretty violent I imagine, and somewhat canon), that would open a whole new window of opportunities.
I'd love to play a game where I get to defeat Voldemort on my own while banning my way through the female characters. It also would be cool to have an opportunity for Harry to become a new Dark Lord himself. What would he do if he discovered the fact that Dumbledore was raising him as a pig for slaughter too early, let's say after the Goblet of Fire?

These are pretty interesting themes I think, and they require a lot of planning to make them work, that's why I'm focusing on the basics for now. If people keep liking it, we'll get there eventually.
Sounds very great. Just make sure her dialogue is still you know sexy think she never talked about sex in the books.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020

I admire how much work you put in it
Sure bellatrix was hot, crazy is always hot.
Maybe leave it possible to choose the ending like good ending bad ending Harem ending girlfriend ending and dark lord ending so everyone gets what they are into as long as i get big boobs to jiggle i am happy
Well you know Merula is basicaly Malfoy just female from hogwarts mystery considering the amount of "fanart" lots of people like her, so if you want just have her replace him the stuff she does over the games is the same as Malfoy. If you never Player the mobile games you missed nothing just a dating sim without sex.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
If you ever Player Danny clicker you have girl from game of thrones and can play with her body change clothes listen to her dialogue, if you want to put out something like this maybe a minigame with hermione, tamagotchi style you know could be an apk, it could get attention to you and the big game. You know just her standing and talking stuff Player can change clothes and jiggle her boobs. In Danny clicker every click on her body gives you money. With it players can get new stuff. Just imagine a play with girl Simulator in your Art style. If you want attention it could work. Like your art looks good. Just play with her body would be hot. Even if she talks about math.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
If you ever Player Danny clicker you have girl from game of thrones and can play with her body change clothes listen to her dialogue, if you want to put out something like this maybe a minigame with hermione, tamagotchi style you know could be an apk, it could get attention to you and the big game. You know just her standing and talking stuff Player can change clothes and jiggle her boobs. In Danny clicker every click on her body gives you money. With it players can get new stuff. Just imagine a play with girl Simulator in your Art style. If you want attention it could work. Like your art looks good. Just play with her body would be hot. Even if she talks about math.
You made lots of sexy famous girls Art would be amazing to get to bounce all the boobs and get some dirty talk

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes