Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Your art is almost better then real life, maybe the best i have ever seen. If you create a minigame to just play with the girls, like You would just touch parts of her body to let them bounce in different clothes you get some dirty talk and you can level up with touching to unlock more clothes and stuff. Also naked version.
Well, I feel that I've already put too much effort into the character, so I want to take it a step further now in terms the story and the dialogue. Bouncy boobs and different clothes are definitely gonna be there though. In fact they are the main focus right now.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK...now write a story/game that lets us corrupt, train, spank and have our way with the ladies, using this artwork, and you've got a masterpiece on your hands.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Just hope she is going to be like a million times more slutty then in the books, i mean we all had a crush on her, but i think in all the books there is not a single line of dirty talk from her, that is the main problem, the books are great but they do not have sex scenes.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Just hope she is going to be like a million times more slutty then in the books, i mean we all had a crush on her, but i think in all the books there is not a single line of dirty talk from her, that is the main problem, the books are great but they do not have sex scenes.
I think Akabur did a good job in this aspect, there needs to be an arc to the character and it shouldn't be rushed.
I use the book dialogue as a reference for the way Hermione speaks, not as a source of direct quotes.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
For now I'm going for the Akabur's rout, so the corruption is on the table.
Akabur was kinda amazing, still it might be stupid but i kinda prefer romantic lovey dovey stuff over "girl kinda hates the mc for a while" storys, no idea sure the story should evolve just i do not know, in the end all akabur dialogue was top like real slutty real funny. And his art was also pretty good.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
For now I'm going for the Akabur's rout, so the corruption is on the table.
just dont make it a copy of Akabur's game with much improved graphics. Follow that lead for corruption, but insert some spanking/disciplinary measures too. Maybe one or more of the girls is reluctant to show their bras, or their panties, and Points alone wont convince her. That's fine, institute a school policy change where if a student "misbehaves" or causes injury to another, they are subject to corporal punishment. A couple times of being tasked with lifting her skirt or opening her blouse in exchange for House points and refusing, resulting in no points and a spanking; will induce more cooperation from the student. (Attempts to negotiate the house points could easily be seen as misbehaving, since it involves and effort by the student, to wrest control the scenario away from the faculty member and into the students hands. Resulting in a bare-bottom spanking. Dont copy The Headmaster either, but that game is quite successful and is modeled upon spanking. Combining that fetiash, with the Hermione fetish, can only be a win-win.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777 and rick1463

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Finished with expressions for now! This week I did 10 different variations + additional eyes, eyebrows and mouths, so I can do a shit load of combinations in the game.
Next stage - developing hand gestures and doing at least one background of the Gryffindor Common room. Hermione_WIP_43_1920.jpg

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
just dont make it a copy of Akabur's game with much improved graphics. Follow that lead for corruption, but insert some spanking/disciplinary measures too. Maybe one or more of the girls is reluctant to show their bras, or their panties, and Points alone wont convince her. That's fine, institute a school policy change where if a student "misbehaves" or causes injury to another, they are subject to corporal punishment. A couple times of being tasked with lifting her skirt or opening her blouse in exchange for House points and refusing, resulting in no points and a spanking; will induce more cooperation from the student. (Attempts to negotiate the house points could easily be seen as misbehaving, since it involves and effort by the student, to wrest control the scenario away from the faculty member and into the students hands. Resulting in a bare-bottom spanking. Dont copy The Headmaster either, but that game is quite successful and is modeled upon spanking. Combining that fetiash, with the Hermione fetish, can only be a win-win.
It's not gonna be a clone. As much as I like early Akabur games, there's too many bad design choices were made. I'm not planning having house points or any of that stuff. Since main character is Harry Potter (or it could be Victor Krum) Hermione already likes him.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Ok, I've finished the clothes for Hermione so far! It's all nice and ready, all items are working with each other, I'm quite pleased.
I also added a set of shibari ropes, could be fun.
Now I'm gonna focus on the facial expressions.
Also I've started developing the first quest. We need to be alone with Hermione in the common room, there's a bunch of ways to do it and then we can progress further in the dialogue to more adult topics.
View attachment 1844422
Now if Emma Watson dressed like that in Harry Potter, I might have watched it!

rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
I second this idea of including spanking in the game. So hot.

Reactions: Zwart and dmmt
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes