Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I knew it'll get more complicated with the additional poses, but having such a big number of variables is something I've overlooked. I've managed to make it work though, but now it has a shit tone of additional layers.
Looks pretty cool though! I'll simplify it later and since it's gonna be in the game, RenPy will do all the switching but it's gonna be a while till all the poses are ready.
I've mentioned that I did two additional poses, however I've planed having about 20.

I'm also starting to make progress with the plot.
Now the idea is to continue the narrative after the Voldemor's defeat, Harry and Hermione go back to Hogwarts to finish their education. Will they be able to finally have a normal school year? Hermione_WIP_56_1920.jpg

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
sad the petite version from the bannar art is abandoned but still the art looks so good pretty excited for this one
It was done for another game of mine and a lot of things have changed since. There will be other girls with smaller boobs just not Hermione.

Reactions: dmmt

dmmt

May 8, 2020
sad the petite version from the bannar art is abandoned but still the art looks so good pretty excited for this one

I completely agree. Far too few games with petite women.

It was done for another game of mine and a lot of things have changed since. There will be other girls with smaller boobs just not Hermione.
YEAH!!

re spanking being included;
It is planned!
DOUBLE YEAH!!

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Just give both small boobs and big boobs girls that way everyone wins i love big boobs others do not that is totaly okay everyone is into something else... maybe do a spell to change boobs size.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Just give both small boobs and big boobs girls that way everyone wins i love big boobs others do not that is totaly okay everyone is into something else... maybe do a spell to change boobs size.
Nah, it’s already too much work with all the items and animations, it will be too complicated to add different boob sizes. I’m just a one guy and the amount of work better fits a small studio.

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
Nah, it’s already too much work with all the items and animations, it will be too complicated to add different boob sizes. I’m just a one guy and the amount of work better fits a small studio.
While I don't really care for the previous design and vastly prefer the amazing new one, there is an "easy" solution down the road - making a scene or even a whole chapter with Hermione drinking some de-aging or otherwise design-changing potion. Nothing permanent, nothing with a vast variety of poses/clothing/etc, but still something that would make petite-lovers relatively happy.

Will they be able to finally have a normal school year?
Judging by the art that comes with a question - I'd say "Definetly no, and that's great!" ))

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
While I don't really care for the previous design and vastly prefer the amazing new one, there is an "easy" solution down the road - making a scene or even a whole chapter with Hermione drinking some de-aging or otherwise design-changing potion. Nothing permanent, nothing with a vast variety of poses/clothing/etc, but still something that would make petite-lovers relatively happy.

Judging by the art that comes with a question - I'd say "Definetly no, and that's great!" ))
That’s actually a pretty cool idea, would be fun having a younger version of Hermione for a while.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
You do know how to make art, looks perfect, hows the dialogue going ?
It's not just about art it's about drive it's about power!, static images don't really show the amount of work that goes into something like this. I'm very exited to show the animated version! I need to finish all the poses before I can do that though.

I'm also figuring out the story, I think I have a solid premise now. First part is going to have 14 chapters so far, and once the character is done I'll focus on other aspects of development.
Creating so many assets is very time consuming but I feel like it's gonna be something special, I personally haven't seen it done before, at least in this genre.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
It's not just about art it's about drive it's about power!, static images don't really show the amount of work that goes into something like this. I'm very exited to show the animated version! I need to finish all the poses before I can do that though.

I'm also figuring out the story, I think I have a solid premise now. First part is going to have 14 chapters so far, and once the character is done I'll focus on other aspects of development.
Creating so many assets is very time consuming but I feel like it's gonna be something special, I personally haven't seen it done before, at least in this genre.
That will be a masterpiece. Sound like the biggest thing in adult gaming so far, 14 chapters, wow sounds like this truly be adult harry potter book, the game can not wait to play.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes