Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
So, since everyone is sharing their wishes, I think I'd do the same.

I hope the game acknowledges the canon of Harry dating Ginny and Hermione dating Ron (only starting to, obviously, who wants to share Hermione with Ron after all) and works to undo that - this way there would be a reason for situations to escalate slowly and the need for unavoidably sensual situations to appear at all - without two attractive teens that like each other just boinking there and then.

For example, Harry might start to date Ginny instead of asking out Hermione to keep their trio of friends (Harry, Ron, Hermione) from breaking up. But then Ron, being stupid and not caring about things like that asks Hermione out and they begin to date. Harry is obviously pissed about the situation and that slips during one of the late night conversations with Hermione. Hermione admits that she actually hoped that Harry would ask her out, but stopped hoping for that and went out with her other best friend simply because he did ask her out. So from that point on both characters know they are attracted to each other but think they can't act on that since it would be wrong towards Ron and Ginny... But then situations keep getting them closer and closer together... after witch guess Ron should do something worthy of dumping him, while Harry and Hermione work towards adding Ginny to their fun times (at least in one of the story roots). And maybe not just her - it would be rather original to have a game where two MCs (hero and heroine) work together towards creating a harem - that would even allow to keep game's name "With Hermione" while adding many other characters. And, well, threesomes are hot.

P.S. BTW, Kirill Repin, do you have a Boosty account by any chance?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Considering this is kinda, you know a school, they could also get sex ED and have Harry fuck a girl infront of the entire class to teach about sex, that could be hot. I imagine a lot of girls would want to study with him. Just imagine that could be so hot just have a teacher explain how to suck cock how to ride dick, that stuff, always very hot in pov in like put on a show for the class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwart and Meruem555

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I was searching for games with HP characters and i found game which had potential but game was destroyed by mini games and bugs. Other game was great, now is good, the only thing that keeps new players away is gay tag. Also Hermione look alike character is called Haley(if you want i can post pictures from that game).

Hermione from book could wear glasses and have more freckles, especially on boobies and nose :love:
I'm not demanding anything, just i'm saying how she looks in my imagination.
Freckles are so hot boobs with freckles, wow. That would be cute.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
So, since everyone is sharing their wishes, I think I'd do the same.

I hope the game acknowledges the canon of Harry dating Ginny and Hermione dating Ron (only starting to, obviously, who wants to share Hermione with Ron after all) and works to undo that - this way there would be a reason for situations to escalate slowly and the need for unavoidably sensual situations to appear at all - without two attractive teens that like each other just boinking
Honestly, I haven't thought about it yet. There's a lot that goes into the game and the story is the top layer for me. I need to make so much stuff before I'll be writing quests. I appreciate all the feedback though! I do read the thread (obviously) and it gives me the material to think about.
P.S. BTW, Kirill Repin, do you have a Boosty account by any chance?
Unfortunately I do not

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Considering this is kinda, you know a school, they could also get sex ED and have Harry fuck a girl infront of the entire class to teach about sex, that could be hot. I imagine a lot of girls would want to study with him. Just imagine that could be so hot just have a teacher explain how to suck cock how to ride dick, that stuff, always very hot in pov in like put on a show for the class.
I think it could be a version of the Dumbledor's Army, could be cool. And Harry will be their teacher which will give him the authority over students.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I think it could be a version of the Dumbledor's Army, could be cool. And Harry will be their teacher which will give him the authority over students.
Sure
Here's another update!
I'm almost done with the clothes for now, and soon I'll be working on the expressions. Also I started working on a prototype for the Marauders Map, but it's in a very early stage right now. View attachment 1829108
Can not wait for the luna lovegood art...

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
So considering all the new art, is a new version coming soon ?
I wish!
It's gonna be a while though. At this moment I'm almost done with the basic clothes for Hermione, a lot of variations of the Hogwarts uniform and lingerie. The next move would be working on the expressions and I want a whole lot of those. After that I will add a variety of hand gestures and that's gonna be a pain in the ass, since I'll need to make a version of the robe, cardigan and a shirt for each of the gestures.
Only then I will transfer the character into the RenPy and I expect a fair amount of coding will be involved, again because of all those variations. The end result would be dope though, I think it's worth the waiting.

At this particular moment I'm working on the boob animation. I made 4 new frames for the naked tits and working on the cleavage version right now. Player will be able to make them bounce once he's reached a certain point in the game, that is when you can see Hermione's cleavage.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I wish!
It's gonna be a while though. At this moment I'm almost done with the basic clothes for Hermione, a lot of variations of the Hogwarts uniform and lingerie. The next move would be working on the expressions and I want a whole lot of those. After that I will add a variety of hand gestures and that's gonna be a pain in the ass, since I'll need to make a version of the robe, cardigan and a shirt for each of the gestures.
Only then I will transfer the character into the RenPy and I expect a fair amount of coding will be involved, again because of all those variations. The end result would be dope though, I think it's worth the waiting.

At this particular moment I'm working on the boob animation. I made 4 new frames for the naked tits and working on the cleavage version right now. Player will be able to make them bounce once he's reached a certain point in the game, that is when you can see Hermione's cleavage.
What is the main story of the game? Who are we playing as and will there be corruption content or strictly vanilla? Maybe you should update the first post so people know that there are big plans for the future.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
What is the main story of the game?
Story is in development right now, I need to lay the ground work first.
Who are we playing as and will there be corruption content or strictly vanilla?
I though it was obvious, we are playing as Harry Potter.
Yes, there will be corruption as well as vanilla content.
Maybe you should update the first post so people know that there are big plans for the future.
Maybe I should, I was planning to update the first post when I'll have the new version though.
I think just having plans doesn't really say much tbh, everybody has plans, it's all about the execution. I could be wrong though :)

Reactions: hyperjack38

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I wish!

Alright sounds amazing can not wait to see them bounce.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Alright sounds amazing can not wait to see them bounce.
I wish!

You know if you finished, you could make a mini game that lets you play with her boobs like danny clicker, from manitu, i belief people would love to play that considering your amazing art.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
You know if you finished, you could make a mini game that lets you play with her boobs like danny clicker, from manitu, i belief people would love to play that considering your amazing art.
Your art is almost better then real life, maybe the best i have ever seen. If you create a minigame to just play with the girls, like You would just touch parts of her body to let them bounce in different clothes you get some dirty talk and you can level up with touching to unlock more clothes and stuff. Also naked version.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Ok, I've finished the clothes for Hermione so far! It's all nice and ready, all items are working with each other, I'm quite pleased.
I also added a set of shibari ropes, could be fun.
Now I'm gonna focus on the facial expressions.
Also I've started developing the first quest. We need to be alone with Hermione in the common room, there's a bunch of ways to do it and then we can progress further in the dialogue to more adult topics.
Hermione_WIP_33_1920.jpg

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes