Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
That will be a masterpiece. Sound like the biggest thing in adult gaming so far, 14 chapters, wow sounds like this truly be adult harry potter book, the game can not wait to play.
I'm glad to say that the work on the plot is going pretty good, I have an outline and now figuring out the details.
I've also finished 3 new poses and started working on the environment. It's a beginning stage but I'm planning on having a lot of animations there, similar to my previous game about vampires.

Reactions: Zwart

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Have you decided what the game will be about ultimately? Hermione should not be dressed like this at least until she is corrupted.
I don't want to spoil the plot too much yet, but I have a direction now.

Since the fall of Voldemort goblins become more aggressive players in the magical world in general and with young witches in particular.
Hermione is very supportive of their cause and gets herself in a dangerous situation as a result, so Harry now has to take charge and deal the the consequences.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I don't want to spoil the plot too much yet, but I have a direction now.

Since the fall of Voldemort goblins become more aggressive players in the magical world in general and with young witches in particular.
Hermione is very supportive of their cause and gets herself in a dangerous situation as a result, so Harry now has to take charge and deal the the consequences.
I see, sounds good.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I'm glad to say that the work on the plot is going pretty good, I have an outline and now figuring out the details.
I've also finished 3 new poses and started working on the environment. It's a beginning stage but I'm planning on having a lot of animations there, similar to my previous game about vampires.
Will it remain first person ? I love first person adult games.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I can, but I see no reason for that so far. I think Harry and Hermione make a perfect couple.
Personally I find that giving players the choice is always a good thing.
People who want to immerse themselves more in the story can do so by just changing the mc's name, and the others who prefer to stay true to the story will keep Harry name.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Any news bro ? :oops:
I felt a bit burned out after a couple of months of doing repetitive tasks, so I took a step back, did some commissions and a lot of writing. Took some writing classes.
I developed a couple of concepts but then it became obvious to me that they wouldn't work here. I wanted to have 6 traits influencing each other (see the attachment), but it turned out to be too massive of a project for a one man team.
So I scaled it all back, took the stories that I've written and repurposed them.

Now I have a rough script for the first episode, next step would be writing each scene in detail. I'm hoping to finish Hermione character art this week and start coding next week, but we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Personally I find that giving players the choice is always a good thing.
People who want to immerse themselves more in the story can do so by just changing the mc's name, and the others who prefer to stay true to the story will keep Harry name.
The story that I have in mind requires for the main character to be Harry Potter.
The concept right now is that Harry and Hermione kissed when Ron left them in a tent in Deathly Hallows. Hermione felt guilty and told Ron about it, he was very jealous, flipped out and refused to go back to Hogwarts to finish his education like they were planning.

That's the setup of the story, now the game begins.
Hermione feells guilty, she avoids Harry, and Harry himself struggles with the consequences of the wizarding war, and PTSD. He was basically raised as a pig for slaughter by Dumbledore. So now it's up to a player to find a way to get Hermione back.

The route that I'm planning is psychological domination, Harry's gonna punish Hermione for basically being a "bad girl". She feels like she actually needs to be punished for a bunch of reasons. She wiped her parents memory, so now she has no home and she kissed Harry betraying Ron, so the punishment will be a relief for her.

The end of the first episode will be Harry giving Hermione a good spanking.

I think it's an interesting concept, it gives a deeper connection with the characters and makes sex scenes more impactful, and it feels like a realistic scenario that could've happen in the original story.
I find it interesting that we don't really know anything about Hermione's family and childhood, and the fact that she decided to wipe her parents memory raises a lot of questions. Would be fun to explore it in an interactive format and be back to Hogwarts once more.

Last edited:

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
The story that I have in mind requires for the main character to be Harry Potter.
But just changing the first name doesn't mean the story has to change.
It will just be the story of John Potter or Jake Potter or Oscar Potter or Noah Potter or Damian Potter or Michael Potter, or "whatever first name" Potter, The Boy Who Lived.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes