Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
dear gawd....I wanna sex doll looks just like your art work. geebus that shit is H-A-W-T.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
He's busy, that's why I'm here.

In all seriousness though, thanks! I'm glad you like my work.
But for real sexdolls that look like your art would sell very good, looks perfect. Maybe if your game is finished a hermione sex doll could be part of the collectors edition. lol. no for real super sexy love your stuff

Reactions: dmmt

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
WH_11.jpg WH_17.jpg
I've been very busy this week, coding up to 10 hours a day and I'm very pleased with the result! I've transferred a lot of content and I'm proud of the menu that I've created for it.

Hermione has fully animated face now, eyes, eyebrows, mouth, wagging cat tail and bouncing boobs!
I'm gonna add piercing option today and start adding outwear and all of the rest 18 poses.

I am obviously biased, but I've been testing current version and it's already so fun to play!
I think I'll publish it when I'll finish the character and the background. Although there is no story yet, I think people will enjoy the game even at this stage.
Just to clarify, this pictures aren't from Photoshop, this is from the game itself. I've posted whole lot of them on Patreon.

I'll make Demo version available first to $25 tier, week later to $10 tier, another week later $5 tier and then I'll publish it here.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 2008057 View attachment 2008058
I've been very busy this week, coding up to 10 hours a day and I'm very pleased with the result! I've transferred a lot of content and I'm proud of the menu that I've created for it.

Hermione has fully animated face now, eyes, eyebrows, mouth, wagging cat tail and bouncing boobs!
I'm gonna add piercing option today and start adding outwear and all of the rest 18 poses.

I am obviously biased, but I've been testing current version and it's already so fun to play!
I think I'll publish it when I'll finish the character and the background. Although there is no story yet, I think people will enjoy the game even at this stage.
Just to clarify, this pictures aren't from Photoshop, this is from the game itself. I've posted whole lot of them on Patreon.

I'll make Demo version available first to $25 tier, week later to $10 tier, another week later $5 tier and then I'll publish it here.
Bouncing boobs ? Yes finaly, well since all the problems lately and not having finished to study and get a job and earn money... i think i wait until it is 5 $ looks very sexy, good work, can not wait to try it out.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Bouncing boobs ? Yes finaly, well since all the problems lately and not having finished to study and get a job and earn money... i think i wait until it is 5 $ looks very sexy, good work, can not wait to try it out.
Fair enough!
I'm using a lot of animation here, Hermione already has a reaction to the user input, I will expand on that. It feels exactly how I intended it too, so I'm very curious how many people beside myself will find it entertaining.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
No, Harry Potter is a recognized member of that multiverse. Just as is Hermione. The story would not be the same, if it were Jason and Sally.

Then the answer is give her a name like hannah and let the player change the names of each person in the game

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes