Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
so is she going to be a professor in this ? do i get this right ? also since she can get black hair what colours are going to be possible maybe red hair, green hair ? oh and outfits is it going to be an akabur thing that lets you make her cosplay as jasmine and other waifus ?
My bad, it's not finished yet. The lady with black hair is a professor of Wizarding Fashion course. it's a number of engagement loops to unlock Hermione's outfits. Player will be able to send Hermione to take a number of classes.
I'll add some other outfits later, like a french maid, but for now I'm focused on creating enjoyable gameplay. I've posted more detailed info on all my social media platforms, you can check it out if you are still curious.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
My bad, it's not finished yet. The lady with black hair is a professor of Wizarding Fashion course. it's a number of engagement loops to unlock Hermione's outfits. Player will be able to send Hermione to take a number of classes.
I'll add some other outfits later, like a french maid, but for now I'm focused on creating enjoyable gameplay. I've posted more detailed info on all my social media platforms, you can check it out if you are still curious.
I see, makes sense. Sounds good

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I see, makes sense. Sounds good
She looks good too - kind of a cross between Keeley Hawes and Anya Taylor-Joy.
Please can we have some fun with her too?

Edited to add: Signed up to your Patreon, I think this game deserves support.
(N.B. I'm obviously not expecting you to include scenes with the above Professor just for a single Tier 2 patron - but I can imagine she would be very popular! Maybe have her demonstrating the outfits?)

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
In the later updates. There’s going to be at least 3 other female characters, I’ll be developing them also.
Just hope we get some luna in it just maybe one scene with fun dialogue and like the biggest boobs you could imagine, maybe have her collect some sperm for magic potions or something funny, just love luna, was my favorite waifu, i mean hermione is hot, i get that the game is mostly about her, but at least some luna action would be something i would be very gratefull for also give her like huge cow boobs, jeah maybe even some milking scene, i mean there are reasons why people are into the crazy girls, can do lots of trippy psychedelic stuff with her just imagine how she look like in this art style just wow.

Reactions: yamadakun

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice. this Hermione is really hot and I hope we can slowly corrupt her.
so first Harry need to win her so she strip. that will not be easy, but eventually he will be successful.
and I hope that we can continue to do more. like squeeze her boobs, touch her ass, kiss her.
and after that strip dance with different clothes. I would also enjoy it if Harry can invite Snape and other dudes so they can also see her. if she don't want, too shy. maybe they can hide behind a wall, or let her have a blindfold.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
nice. this Hermione is really hot and I hope we can slowly corrupt her.
so first Harry need to win her so she strip. that will not be easy, but eventually he will be successful.
and I hope that we can continue to do more. like squeeze her boobs, touch her ass, kiss her.
and after that strip dance with different clothes. I would also enjoy it if Harry can invite Snape and other dudes so they can also see her. if she don't want, too shy. maybe they can hide behind a wall, or let her have a blindfold.
This is the Alpha version, the main focus here is on Hermione’s wardrobe and how to unlock it, some basic interactions and animations. I’ll be focusing on the story and dialogue in the next update.
I had to decide if I should release it in a current state or continue adding content, but then it would take much longer. And since it‘s already much bigger then the version 0.2 I decided to post it.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
take your time. the importance is that u like creating your game.
and I think its a good decision to share it and not wait too long. I feel 2-3 months maximum, some dev wait 6+ months and I think its too long. its also good for feedback and people dont forget about the game.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
take your time. the importance is that u like creating your game.
and I think its a good decision to share it and not wait too long. I feel 2-3 months maximum, some dev wait 6+ months and I think its too long. its also good for feedback and people dont forget about the game.
That was my thinking, plus I can test it only so much on my own, so other people playing it could be really helpfull.

Since I'm trying to create a gameplay that is interesting in itself and employ a bunch of engagent loops, it takes me 18 min to speedrun the whole thing. But I think it makes a great scaffoldind for the future uptates, I can just add more art and dialogue in the already existing code.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Just played it through (took me a lot longer than 18 mins!) - bearing in mind it's an Alpha so has limited gameplay content, it's excellent.
The artwork is jaw-dropping, you've gone into painstaking detail even in the backgrounds.

I've left a couple of minor bug reports on the Patreon message, nothing serious.

One other minor point is that you can just have all the available 'Fashion Talks' with Prof Seam in one go (so two sessions as the second half need to be unlocked). May be a good idea to string them out, perhaps you have to seduce Prof Seam to get her to help you corrupt Hermione?
She could give previews or something?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Just played it through (took me a lot longer than 18 mins!) - bearing in mind it's an Alpha so has limited gameplay content, it's excellent.
The artwork is jaw-dropping, you've gone into painstaking detail even in the backgrounds.

I've left a couple of minor bug reports on the Patreon message, nothing serious.

One other minor point is that you can just have all the available 'Fashion Talks' with Prof Seam in one go (so two sessions as the second half need to be unlocked). May be a good idea to string them out, perhaps you have to seduce Prof Seam to get her to help you corrupt Hermione?
Thank you for the comment!

I intended to have a bit different system in the beginning. In the Fashion Talks Galatea was supposed to give you instructions on the order in which classes should be taken and classes would have actual names, not just "Fashion Class 1" etc. It would add another element and it wouldn't be obvious for the player which choice to make. Making the wrong one will cost you time, because Hermione will get mad, she'll run off etc. But I went with a simpler version for now, it was challenging enough to make everything work as it is.
I'm still considering it for the future though, I think it raises the chances to make a wrong decision and gives a bigger dopamine hit when you make the right one.

As I've mentioned in the Patreon post, there will be more classes and teachers, and some of them will provide the corruption element. So in the end you wouldn't be able to just do one class, after a certain point Hermione will refuse to attend it and the teacher will tell that Hermione needs to get up to speed in a different subject first and then come back and continue the course.

Also Galatea will change her outfit as the player progress, first she'll start wearing lingerie for Private Lessons, and then she'll be nude for the Special Assignments, I just didn't have enough time to do it in this version.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019

By the way, I hope you've noticed the flying brooms int the corridor in the background and a ghost at night. I though it would be a nice touch.
Also after you've finished all of the special assignments and take Hermione to the Library at night, you'll get a new option in the Talk section "After classes". It will send you to the dialogue from the previous version and one of the endings will unlock "Lift you shirt"/"Lift you skirt" options in the wardrobe. You can do it just by switching poses, but I though being able to give Hermione a direct order would be more fun.
I'm planning on expanding this part of the game also.

You might've discovered this on your own in which case you can ignore this post lol.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
By the way, I hope you've noticed the flying brooms int the corridor in the background and a ghost at night. I though it would be a nice touch.
Also after you've finished all of the special assignments and take Hermione to the Library at night, you'll get a new option in the Talk section "After classes". It will send you to the dialogue from the previous version and one of the endings will unlock "Lift you shirt"/"Lift you skirt" options in the wardrobe. You can do it just by switching poses, but I though being able to give Hermione a direct order would be more fun.
I'm planning on expanding this part of the game also.

You might've discovered this on your own in which case you can ignore this post lol.
Hadn't spotted this, thanks!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Great art, lots of details also good animations, can not wait to get more of it also to see luna and and the other girls and that style, fun conecpt very amazing, masterpiece so far hope you get lots of money for it, seems like good work, good idea to give it for money first lower the price and give it for free in the end so everyone can support as much as they can but everyone gets to play soon or later, very sexy.

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Yo game dev! Does Hermonie in 0.3 actually do some sort of sexual intercourse with us at least? Like bare minimum I want her to give me a handjob instead of the game being about us just checking out her body, bro.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes